PDA

View Full Version : Abandoned!

beedeejay
8th March 2008, 11:46
I met the most wonderful Filipina online (through Asianeuro.com) in the last year. There was no doubt she was totally genuine, trustworthy, Christian etc etc. She contiually said how I was the most wonderful man she had been inn contact with and would always be loving and committed to me. Daily contact was maintaned as I made preparations to go and meet her in the Phlpns. At the end of last year, just as I was booking up flights etc, a friend of hers contacted me telling me that she had bumped into my g/f with an American guy! Apparently he was visiting Manila on business and he had taken her out to lunch. When I contaced my g/f she disclosed to me and said she was totally ashamed of herself and asked me for forgiveness. I said I would but it must not happen again. The relationship continued but there were long gaps between our contact. I found it almost impossible to contact her. I smelt a rat! Then in January this year my g/f's friend contacted me again stating that she (my g/f) was preparing her Fiancee Visa for the States and wanted to get married to this American guy! Again my g/f contacted me full of remorse but said she had fallen in love with him and wanted to marry him. She also surprisingly said that they had had sex in her local province's hotel during his visit. (Lucky guy - she is gorgeous!!) Shocked? You bet I was! Since then my g/f has been on Yahoo Msgr to me begging me to help her as she has apparently not and won't divulge her past relationship with me to her fiancee for fear of losing him! Shes in the early stages of K1 application and now realises that maybe her application might be denied and will lose him. Its her own fault! I realise that I should have been over to see her well before now but she is using me now to get her out of trouble. So be warned. Yes I've learnt from my mistakes, and will get over this -but although online relationships with Filipinos can very happily work out, things can go horribly wrong. Any comments? (constructive ones only!!):confused:

KeithD
8th March 2008, 12:49
(constructive ones only!!)

You won't get many of them :rolleyes:

A_flyer
8th March 2008, 13:31
My only comment: forget her, cut the links, stop discussing with her and turn the page.

Mrs.JMajor
8th March 2008, 14:21
my comment :D u just didn't find the right one,but i assure you there's a lot of genuine Filipina here,most of the members (English guys) can prove u that :rolleyes:

ervenescence
8th March 2008, 15:25
Move on!

Warning: this online dating are loads of red flags, don't think that some of these girls are sticking into one person. They have lists of foreigners that they keeping in touch, telling lies and making stories up until you hook up.

KeithD
8th March 2008, 16:04
I adivse Filipina's to have a few on the go at the start, so they can compare, and pick the best :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Obviously if you get serious you ignore all the rest (even if they are stupid enough to send money :rolleyes:)

Mrs.JMajor
8th March 2008, 16:06
Move on!

Warning: this online dating are loads of red flags, don't think that some of these girls are sticking into one person. They have lists of foreigners that they keeping in touch, telling lies and making stories up until you hook up.

:xxgrinning--00xx3: yah ! second the motion

tomm
8th March 2008, 16:06
my comment :D u just didn't find the right one,but i assure you there's a lot of genuine Filipina here,most of the members (English guys) can prove u that :rolleyes:

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
8th March 2008, 16:11
Take her back!!
Give her a second chance!!

Mrs.JMajor
8th March 2008, 16:16
Take her back!!

U drunk friend :D:Cuckoo:

fred
8th March 2008, 16:18
I never drink on a Friday jed.

tomm
8th March 2008, 16:19
I never drink on a Friday jed.

But today is Saturday? :Erm:

fred
8th March 2008, 16:20
Oh!! Is it?
Perhaps I am then!

Mrs.JMajor
8th March 2008, 16:22
Oh!! Is it?
Perhaps I am then!

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: lol almost slipped on the floor keep laughing lolol :icon_lol:

beedeejay
8th March 2008, 17:32
Take her back!!
No way!! Once is forgivable - second is unacceptable. Its the end of the contact. There's someone out there in UK who's REALLY GENUINE!! Lonely Filipino nurse..where are you???

beedeejay
8th March 2008, 17:33
My only comment: forget her, cut the links, stop discussing with her and turn the page.
yep...good advice that's exactly what I have decided beofre you suggested that!

joebloggs
8th March 2008, 20:32
yep...good advice that's exactly what I have decided beofre you suggested that!

well, another guy with a bad filipina, whats going on gals :Erm:

:NoNo:

were getting more bad than good these days :yikes:

IanB
9th March 2008, 00:34

There is quite a high probability for any filipino lady meeting men on the internet that a man will show interest and then change his mind - or never pluck up courage to go over and see her - or meet someone else.

Unforunately men are not as loyal as so many filipino ladies seem to be. Therefore it is not surprising if some ladies keep contact with several men at once. Its not nice, but its a sensible reaction.

I hope and hope with Mae that she will not find anyone else. I don't think she is looking - but I have to keep that possibility open in my mind. If she is contacting someone else, they are not talking to her much, because she is always on the phone to me! Anyway, I just need to wait until we meet in August and we see each other face to face for the first time - nearly a year after first making contact!

Ian

joebloggs
9th March 2008, 01:58
yes your right Ian :xxgrinning--00xx3:

dithering like me:D, can cause your relationship problems,
it was nearly 2 years b4 i meet my misses, even after i promised a few times i would go and see her, but i didn't go and see her, and even after she gave me a couple of dates to see her by,and if i didn't then she told me don't bother coming at all :NoNo:, which for whatever reason i didn't go, looking back i should have gone alot sooner than i did, time and distance can cause problems, even after we were married, she was still in the phils for a couple more years, but with a bit of luck and a lot of hard work, we got there, and finally she got to the uk :D

KeithD
9th March 2008, 09:37
....and finally she got to the uk :D

Kicking and screaming as Joe dragged her through the gates of Hell.....otherwise known as Manchester :cwm24:

joebloggs
9th March 2008, 11:51
Kicking and screaming as Joe dragged her through the gates of Hell.....otherwise known as Manchester :cwm24:

well unlike you scouser keith, i didn't want to risk putting the misses in the post, as i wouldn't pay for insurance :cwm24:

anyway i saved on the air fare, bought the misses a child air ticket

ervenescence
9th March 2008, 14:43
Unforunately men are not as loyal as so many filipino ladies seem to be. Therefore it is not surprising if some ladies keep contact with several men at once. Its not nice, but its a sensible reaction.

Ian

Yeah, its like the saying collect and select. May the best win. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
9th March 2008, 14:56
Yeah, its like the saying collect and select. May the best win. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Looks like that I didn't go through this rigourous selection process...............:xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
10th March 2008, 06:52
Oh!! Is it?
Perhaps I am then!

:doh:icon_lol::icon_lol:

ginapeterb
10th March 2008, 09:15
This story is I have to say a fairly common occurrence in Land of Babes, this young woman has been sold a dream by the kano in country, unfortunately the poster of this thread was not there, he could not go !

Whilst he is looking to go, someone else in this case a rich kano has sold the girl a story of wonderful life, aka Maganda ang buhay ! and she wants a life in the U.S.A. !

So hence her hollywood dream has come true, a kano has proposed to her, and it wouldnt matter if he was Pangit, as long as she gets to the land of streets paved with gold it doesnt really matter, hey he might be gwapo, even better, Keith always tells a good story on this one.

"There are many fish in the sea, drop dead donkey and move on, find another one my friend, trust me, you will find one very easily, don't be too hard on this young lady, she is only following her instincts, the fact of the matter is, he is there, and you are here.

She is only doing what we all would do given the same situation.

Put you trust in those of us who have seen it all and cured it all, Doctor FilipinoUK advice is:

"Take a course of prescribed online therapy and go back to AsianEuro treatment, and let the treatment take its course."

Best of Luck

KewLan
10th March 2008, 09:58
do you know the song Life Goes On? It has a line there - Shame on you if you fool me once, shame on me if you fool me twice...

this is a case of collect and select. some women has their list of foreigners, and whoever turned out to be the best, that's the winner.

just wait for the right person for you. enjoy your life as a single. who knows you might me the right person for you soon...

ervenescence
10th March 2008, 10:56
who knows you might me the right person for you soon...

wot?...:Erm:

KewLan
10th March 2008, 10:58
opsss... its supposed to be MEET. typo... :)

ervenescence
10th March 2008, 11:00
LOL :Rasp:

KewLan
10th March 2008, 11:03
:xxgrinning--00xx3: