PDA

View Full Version : new friends

melmart
4th March 2008, 17:48
anyone there who is from norfolk? yes im wanting to have friends in this county and maybe to meet up sometime which i would like to since im looking for a bit of few friends around or even more the better! im from cebu so it would be great if your a cebuano! see ya all!!! melissa:)

fred
4th March 2008, 17:53
I went to Norfolk once but I dont remember much about it after the yard of ale in Yarmouth...Sorry.

KeithD
4th March 2008, 18:16
Seem to have a hurd of turkey's joining lately!! :Erm: :Cuckoo:

joebloggs
4th March 2008, 18:22

looks like its spreading, like bird flu :D

tomm
4th March 2008, 18:25

Bootiful isn't it :Erm:

KeithD
4th March 2008, 18:29
Bootiful isn't it :Erm:
I think that deserves Neg Rep :D

Blueberry
4th March 2008, 18:33
anyone there who is from norfolk? yes im wanting to have friends in this county and maybe to meet up sometime which i would like to since im looking for a bit of few friends around or even more the better! im from cebu so it would be great if your a cebuano! see ya all!!! melissa:)

Hi Melmart:),
yes we are living in Norfolk,We live about 14 miles from Norwich and Gt Yarmouth,my wife Maricel is Ilokano.We would both absolutely love to meet up:).Where are you located?

@Jedci.
About your reply,you said that u was asking Fredandbyang not me,for the record i know that already,my point is i noticed that Tomm lives just up the road,hence me saying you a yarco thats someone who lives in Gt Yarmouth.I wasn't answering you.:Cuckoo:

joebloggs
4th March 2008, 18:36
I think that deserves Neg Rep :D

he's only got 1 green blob, who's gonna take it off him ? you or me, or we flip a coin, oh i've a 1 dime coin left, from me $2 usd, heads or tails scouser keith :Erm:

aromulus
4th March 2008, 23:33
he's only got 1 green blob, who's gonna take it off him ? you or me, or we flip a coin, oh i've a 1 dime coin left, from me $2 usd, heads or tails scouser keith :Erm:

I will toss the coin..........:rolleyes:

Coz one of you is bound to nick it..........:doh

Mrs.JMajor
5th March 2008, 01:28
Hi Melmart:),

@Jedci.
About your reply,you said that u was asking Fredandbyang not me,for the record i know that already,my point is i noticed that Tomm lives just up the road,hence me saying you a yarco thats someone who lives in Gt Yarmouth.I wasn't answering you.:Cuckoo:

OH WOW !thanks for the words and sorry if you meant it something wrong,just asking no intention to be mean at all, :cwm38:

KeithD
5th March 2008, 09:48
I will toss the coin..........:rolleyes:

Joe should do it, all Mancs are experts at tossing :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
5th March 2008, 10:00
Joe should do it, all Mancs are experts at tossing :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Taken in that context.... I will not argue the fine point...:D

melmart
5th March 2008, 17:38
hello there blueberry im glad to know that you and your wife are not too far from here.i live in kings lynn with my husband and it would be great to meet up one day especially with your wife.i think im not sure if i could speak ilocano coz im cebuano but maybe she might know cebuano or tagalog which im not very fluent of but anyway ask her if we can email each other and be friends.where exactly your located at?speak to u soon!!!! melissa:)

Blueberry
6th March 2008, 10:31
Hi Melissa,
she said yes that would be great but how can she contact you,don't have an email account on your profile,i'l add her yahoo to my profile and you both can ake it from there,talk soon.byeeee

melmart
7th March 2008, 15:21
hi there blueberry tell your wife that she can email me at charmy_003 at yahoo dot com.ill be looking forward to hear from her.