PDA

View Full Version : Brit-Fil Couples Gallery

ginapeterb
19th March 2006, 17:41
Hi everyone,

As some of you know, I have a gallery on my website on the main index page of brit-fil couples, as my own website is now very closely associated with this Forum, and the Forum is advertised as the place to be for asychronous chatting, in this country, I would like to know if anyone else would like themselves to be profiled at the site,

The Gallery is small at present, with a few of you on there, myself, best pal Steve, Oiishi and Jasmine, Rob and Elsa, Ivor and Mel, , John and Rhea, and 1 other couple who recently came on the forum, I am looking to expand this, and if enough are interested, then I will do a full page on couples from Filipino UK,
let me know if you want your photo as a couple displayed.

Photos will need to be sent to me, doesnt matter what size they are, I can re-size them to fit my page, the gallery will have its own page.

I will leave it with you all, please insert you photo, into the e mail if possible, if not, send as an attachment.

Pete

ginapeterb@btinternet.com

ervenescence
19th March 2006, 19:22
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ginapeterb &#064; Mar 19 2006, 04&#58;41 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hi everyone,

Photos will need to be sent to me, doesnt matter what size they are, I can re-size them to fit my page, the gallery will have its own page.

I will leave it with you all, please insert you photo, into the e mail if possible, if not, send as an attachment.

Pete

ginapeterb@btinternet.com
[/b][/quote]

Hi Pete,
I would like to be wanted in your forum as well..eehhh I mean to be profiled style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Doh.gif I got a cute picture of mine with my slave, aw I mean with my husband Geoff. Hehe style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

And can you do me a favor? Could you put our pic in the homepage instead of Pres. Arroyo? (kidding&#33;) style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_lol.gif

ginapeterb
20th March 2006, 08:55
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ervenescence &#064; Mar 19 2006, 06&#58;22 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hi Pete,
I would like to be wanted in your forum as well..eehhh I mean to be profiled style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Doh.gif I got a cute picture of mine with my slave, aw I mean with my husband Geoff. Hehe style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

And can you do me a favor? Could you put our pic in the homepage instead of Pres. Arroyo? (kidding&#33;) style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_lol.gif
[/b][/quote]

no problems with that, but PGMA hmmmm what can I Say, she calls me all the time for advice and things, so I cant really take her out, she needs me hahahahah