PDA

View Full Version : How soon can Vimvie start work?

nigel
24th February 2008, 16:09
:Erm:She arrived here on the 19th of February..already she is asking how soon can she start work..:Erm: I'm not sure..but her Visa runs out 14th june..:Erm: Corrr she's keen!:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

aromulus
24th February 2008, 16:14
:Erm:Vimvie arrived here on the 19th of February..already she is asking how soon can she start work..:Erm: I'm not sure..but her Visa runs out 14th june..:Erm: Corrr Vimvie's keen!:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

Had enough already......Have we...........????:Erm:

nigel
24th February 2008, 16:18
Oh we've never had enough..haha:icon_lol:
Had enough already......Have we...........????:Erm:

chino
24th February 2008, 16:34
Oh we've never had enough..haha:icon_lol:

:REDancedancer08:

nigel
24th February 2008, 16:55
:Erm::Erm:to tell you the truth..:Erm: we got our visa..:Erm:..we booked vimvie's flight..:Erm: And now we haven't got a :censored:ing clue what we are doing!:icon_lol:

aromulus
24th February 2008, 17:06
And now we haven't got a :censored:ing clue what we are doing!:icon_lol:

If you, at your age, still don't know what to do..............

I am afraid I cannot help, but being the good soul I am, i will give you a few pointers........

:action-smiley-081::Sex::thorsten_rammler::tdo13::xxsmilie_fussball::party-smiley-012:.......:xxparty-smiley-004:.....bye

chino
24th February 2008, 17:36
:action-smiley-081::Sex::thorsten_rammler::tdo13::xxsmilie_fussball::party-smiley-012:.......:xxparty-smiley-004:.....bye

:omg: :icon_lol:

baboyako
24th February 2008, 17:51
has she found your horn yet:Erm:

:cwm24:

nigel
24th February 2008, 17:54
:party-smiley-012::icon_tonguew::Sex::NEW5:

aromulus
24th February 2008, 18:31
:party-smiley-012::icon_tonguew::Sex::NEW5:

Where's the stamina at your age......????:Erm:

vbkelly
24th February 2008, 18:50
:Erm:Vimvie arrived here on the 19th of February..already she is asking how soon can she start work..:Erm: I'm not sure..but her Visa runs out 14th june..:Erm: Corrr Vimvie's keen!:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

if she got a fiancee visa she's not allow to work

Andy
24th February 2008, 19:19
As well as a fiancee visa not allowing you to work it only lasts 6 months. I think I'm right in saying that the UK authorities will take a dim view if the marriage doesn't take place within 6 months. People would need a very good reason when they applied for visa extention.

I hope this is OK with Admin, but a very good, free, accurate website for UK immigration/citizenship issues is [Admin: Not Really. So the info on here is wrong then??!!]

Andy
Surrey, UK

baboyako
24th February 2008, 19:25
:yikes::spam1::FlippieSpammer: are you a lawyer :Erm:

andypaul
24th February 2008, 20:08
hi Steve and Vimvie.

Like others say on Vimvies current Visa she can't work and don't rush into it to soon.

However good Vimvies English seems to you, it will still be hard for her in interviews and everyday life just understanding others.

KeithD
24th February 2008, 20:09
hi Steve and Vimvie.

Like others say on Vimvies current Visa she can't work and don't rush into it to soon.

However good Vimvies English seems to you, it will still be hard for her in interviews and everyday life just understanding others.

Buy her a "How to understand Geordie tape" :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tomm
24th February 2008, 21:28
Where's the stamina at your age......????:Erm:

Well the first icon was drinking.... that wont help :rolleyes: :Cuckoo:

nigel
25th February 2008, 07:07
Thanks :Sex: everyone :Sex:we've :Sex: read your comments :Sex: with great :Sex: great interest :Sex: got to go now :Sex: we feel f****d! Actually we feel :Jump::Jump::Jump::icon_lol:

nigel
25th February 2008, 07:12
Oh! Me and Vimvie will be experiencing the joys of "Madame Tussauds" today!! :BouncyHappy: When I first asked Vimvie if she wanted to see Madamae Tussauds...she said "I've never heard of her!":icon_lol::cwm12:

KeithD
25th February 2008, 09:38
Oh! Me and Vimvie will be experiencing the joys of "Madame Tussauds" today!! :BouncyHappy: When I first asked Vimvie if she wanted to see Madamae Tussauds...she said "I've never heard of her!":icon_lol::cwm12:

Save your money then, take her to some free art exhibition she won't know the difference :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
25th February 2008, 12:17
Thanks :Sex: everyone :Sex:we've :Sex: read your comments :Sex: with great :Sex: great interest :Sex: got to go now :Sex: we feel f****d! Actually we feel :Jump::Jump::Jump::icon_lol:

gosh :Erm: :NoNo: :censored:

joebloggs
25th February 2008, 12:28
one of the differences btw a spouse visa and a fiancee visa,

when applying for a fiancee visa you could use 3rd party financial support in the past, so you shouldn't need to work, also the visa is only for 6 months,

while a spouse visa, you should not be allowed 3rd party financial support, so you can work straight away, and also its a 2 yr visa, so you can send your misses straight out to work, even better find her a job b4 her feet touch the ground :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
25th February 2008, 12:56
since Vimvie is on a fiancee visa, she can only work after she have her visa extension.

tomm
25th February 2008, 20:00
Save your money then, take her to some free art exhibition she won't know the difference :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Or if she asks to go somewhere.... just take her to a demolition site and say.. 'oh dear, it must have burned down' :rolleyes:

Mrs.JMajor
27th February 2008, 08:25
Or if she asks to go somewhere.... just take her to a demolition site and say.. 'oh dear, it must have burned down' :rolleyes:

don't do that to me hubby please :icon_lol: joking :D

kimmi
27th February 2008, 12:42
don't do that to me hubby please :icon_lol: joking :D

:icon_lol::icon_lol::Rasp::doh:Erm::xxgrinning--00xx3: