PDA

View Full Version : Can i bring my illegitimate child?

sheilajamlang
22nd February 2008, 03:12
Hi, If get married in a French and live in France, can i bring my son with me there?I am a single mother of ha 7 years old boy.I was never married and my sons last name is mine.What are the process so i can have my son stay with me and my fiance in France?

KeithD
22nd February 2008, 10:25
Duh!!!! :NoNo:

ginapeterb
22nd February 2008, 20:05
This is Filipino United Kingdom

I just hope Yves may chip in and help you out, because we do not give advice regarding emigration into the Republic of France, but if you are going to Nice, I can recommend a nice restaraunt called La Rotunde, if you like nice food.

Other than that...sorry cannot help.

KeithD
22nd February 2008, 20:19
Never liked Nice biscuits :angry:

A_flyer
22nd February 2008, 21:17
This is Filipino United Kingdom

I just hope Yves may chip in and help you out, because we do not give advice regarding emigration into the Republic of France, but if you are going to Nice, I can recommend a nice restaraunt called La Rotunde, if you like nice food.

Other than that...sorry cannot help.
I already answered her in the other thread, but she was supposed to have a better welcome than this one here....

If it's like this that new members are to be help here, I better go away!

KeithD
22nd February 2008, 21:23
Don't fly in a MD :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
23rd February 2008, 06:05
I already answered her in the other thread, but she was supposed to have a better welcome than this one here....

If it's like this that new members are to be help here, I better go away!

:NoNo:
it's a bit obvious Yves, that its a Uk forum, and no one on here, apart from your good self, has any idea about French immigration laws. so no one apart from you could help the lady, but as you have, well done.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

now don't go, because we need you :D

KeithD
23rd February 2008, 10:12
...and she posted TWICE :CompBuster:

Now if the question was "Can i bring my ILLITERATE child to the UK?" ......that would be a big yes, as we let 1000's of the dumb buggers in already :D

joebloggs
23rd February 2008, 10:40
.as we let 1000's of the dumb buggers in already :D

yes manchester has more than its fair share of scousers :doh

aromulus
23rd February 2008, 10:45
...and she posted TWICE :CompBuster:

Now if the question was "Can i bring my ILLITERATE child to the UK?" ......that would be a big yes, as we let 1000's of the dumb buggers in already :D

yes manchester has more than its fair share of scousers :doh

Handbags at dawn......:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Run out of popcorn........... dry roasted peanuts will have to do.......:D

Carry on........:rolleyes:

walesrob
23rd February 2008, 10:48
Handbags at dawn......:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Run out of popcorn........... dry roasted peanuts will have to do.......:D

Carry on........:rolleyes:

Dom, them two are like a pair of old women bickering and arguing like that.:rolleyes:

aromulus
23rd February 2008, 10:50
Dom, them two are like a pair of old women bickering and arguing like that.:rolleyes:

Yup.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

You'd swear they are married to each other, the way they carry on.........:icon_lol:

KeithD
23rd February 2008, 12:00
Yup.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

You'd swear they are married to each other, the way they carry on.........:icon_lol:

Dad.....shut up :D