PDA

View Full Version : When privide evidence?

bobfe
16th March 2006, 10:51
Another question which I hope doesnt seem too dumb for you.
People here describe how they take files etc to the interview. But, up till now I thought this should be provided with the application.

So when should I send the evidence of relationship etc with the application or provide later. The application form talks about any other supporting information which one wishes to supply so thats why Im confused.

Bob

Eljohno
16th March 2006, 11:02
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bobfe &#064; Mar 16 2006, 09&#58;51 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Another question which I hope doesnt seem too dumb for you.
People here describe how they take files etc to the interview. But, up till now I thought this should be provided with the application.

So when should I send the evidence of relationship etc with the application or provide later. The application form talks about any other supporting information which one wishes to supply so thats why Im confused.

Bob
[/b][/quote]

Bob the evidence of your relationship needs to go to the Embassy along with your visa application, this is

the supporting info that they mention...

mupsuit
16th March 2006, 16:35
Supporting documents

This will cover anything that you feel will make the Embassy more positive about your application

When we submitted the papers I included the Estate Agents particulars about my house - this showed that it was a suitable residence for my new bride

Also a copy of my lawers letter, when I bought the house, showing it to be paid in full - so no mortage payments to consider ..

It is things like this that can faciliate your application

Pauldo
16th March 2006, 19:39
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mupsuit &#064; Mar 16 2006, 03&#58;35 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Supporting documents

This will cover anything that you feel will make the Embassy more positive about your application

When we submitted the papers I included the Estate Agents particulars about my house - this showed that it was a suitable residence for my new bride

Also a copy of my lawers letter, when I bought the house, showing it to be paid in full - so no mortage payments to consider ..

It is things like this that can faciliate your application
[/b][/quote]

Correct. Bombard then with a torrent of information, loads of photos, letters, documents, copies of documents, the works, all the better to give them less chance of picking a hole in your evidence.

And just remember the old saying: If you can&#39;t dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bull&#036;hit style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif

Admin
16th March 2006, 21:00
Throw in a 200 page thesis on Quantum Mechanical Ecology style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif

Pete will write it for you, he&#39;s never busy style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/peepwall.gif