PDA

View Full Version : just to say hello!

ervenescence
16th March 2006, 01:32
Hello, hows everyone?

See yah, style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif

ginapeterb
16th March 2006, 09:39
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ervenescence &#064; Mar 16 2006, 12&#58;32 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hello, hows everyone?
[/b][/quote]

Hello, welcome to the Forum, your from Grimsby, or is it Punta Capri ??

Eljohno
16th March 2006, 10:35
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ervenescence &#064; Mar 16 2006, 12&#58;32 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hello, hows everyone?
[/b][/quote]

Hi welcome to the forum, feel free to ask for any help you need..

John

ervenescence
16th March 2006, 11:41
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ginapeterb &#064; Mar 16 2006, 08&#58;39 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hello, welcome to the Forum, your from Grimsby, or is it Punta Capri ??
[/b][/quote]

Hello pete, thanks for the welcome. I was originally from hot boiling Davao, but yes Im here in freezing Grimsby at the moment for about a year now. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif

Actually, I&#39;ve been a member here in the UK-Filipino forum since August &#39;05 but not so an active member. Only lastnight when I browse my favorites and when I click this site it made me realise that Im a member here, so I was thinking of saying hello.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eljohno &#064; Mar 16 2006, 09&#58;35 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hi welcome to the forum, feel free to ask for any help you need..
John
[/b][/quote]

Hi John,

Thanks for the welcome, you got a nice wedding pic there. Where about your wife in the Philippines?

Eljohno
16th March 2006, 13:05
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ervenescence &#064; Mar 16 2006, 10&#58;41 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hello pete, thanks for the welcome. I was originally from hot boiling Davao, but yes Im here in freezing Grimsby at the moment for about a year now. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif

Actually, I&#39;ve been a member here in the UK-Filipino forum since August &#39;05 but not so an active member. Only lastnight when I browse my favorites and when I click this site it made me realise that Im a member here, so I was thinking of saying hello.
Hi John,

Thanks for the welcome, you got a nice wedding pic there. Where about your wife in the Philippines?
[/b][/quote]

Hi my wife is not that far from you as she lives in Ozamiz City but soon she will also be freezing as i will

bring Rhea back with me on the 29th of April to N.Ireland style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif

equaliser
16th March 2006, 13:25
Hi Ervenescence

Welcome to the forum from me Brian and my fiancee Ashley. She is from Davao City , which I visited last July. She lives in Agdao. Our fiancee application and documents are currently with the British Embassy in Manila , and hopefully I will be able to bring her to the U.K in July after she has finished her nursing exams.

Brian

Admin
16th March 2006, 14:32
I liked to play &#39;Spot the whiteman&#39; when in Davao style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cwm24.gif

mupsuit
16th March 2006, 16:28
Welcome to this forum -

I think you will find this of more interest than Asawa as the forum caters for UK users focusing on UK needs -Asawa seems more geared to American issues

Eljohno
16th March 2006, 16:36
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mupsuit &#064; Mar 16 2006, 03&#58;28 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Welcome to this forum -

I think you will find this of more interest than Asawa as the forum caters for UK users focusing on UK needs -Asawa seems more geared to American issues
[/b][/quote]

[size=4]Plus we are nicer here at this forum style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif

Admin
16th March 2006, 19:14
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mupsuit &#064; Mar 16 2006, 03&#58;28 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Welcome to this forum -

[/b][/quote]
And we all know where Yanks have their head stuck&#33; style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/butthead.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cwm24.gif

ervenescence
16th March 2006, 23:08
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(equaliser &#064; Mar 16 2006, 12&#58;25 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hi Ervenescence

Welcome to the forum from me Brian and my fiancee Ashley. She is from Davao City , which I visited last July. She lives in Agdao. Our fiancee application and documents are currently with the British Embassy in Manila , and hopefully I will be able to bring her to the U.K in July after she has finished her nursing exams.

Brian
[/b][/quote]

Hi Brian,
Thanks for the welcome, pleased to know that theres more Filipina from Davao here. So your planning to get married here in UK for you are applying a fiancee visa, well Im wishing you both for the success of the application. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

Erve

ervenescence
16th March 2006, 23:23
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eljohno &#064; Mar 16 2006, 12&#58;05 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Hi my wife is not that far from you as she lives in Ozamiz City but soon she will also be freezing as i will

bring Rhea back with me on the 29th of April to N.Ireland style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/BouncyHappy.gif
[/b][/quote]

Wow, im sure you are both excited because soon you will be together. But hey&#33; don&#39;t forget to bring her a jumper with you although its not winter but im sure the month of April will still be freezing cold. I love the spring though, like the flowers they are lovely.

style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif
Erve

ervenescence
16th March 2006, 23:37
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; Mar 16 2006, 01&#58;32 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I liked to play &#39;Spot the whiteman&#39; when in Davao style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cwm24.gif
[/b][/quote]

Haha, mosquitoes like to play "Spot the whiteman&#39; in Davao.

They get attracted to an imported blood with a white skin man, thats why my husband got some mosquitoe bites whenever he visits there. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif

ervenescence
17th March 2006, 00:10
Welcome to this forum -

[/b][/quote]

Hello mupsuit,
What is Asawa? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif
Hehe, so you know that I came from that planet and I think you as well. Hmmm, I wonder your username is a bit familiar to me.

Well, I believe you are right that this forum is a lot more interesting compare to others especially the one you mention. The reason you said that, its because we both live in the UK and I think we belong to this forum for this is a UK-Filipino one. But im still be greatful that I found that site because it helped me a lot and besides I only knew this UK one since one of the member there introduced this site. Actually, I used to like that site, there was plenty of nice people but I think this time theres loads of rubbish, too crowded and its complicated. And yes you are correct its more on American issues which annoyed me sometimes. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/mad.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/NEW5.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/NEW3.gif

But anyway, thank you for the welcome mupsuit. Its a pleasure to be here.

style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif
Erve

Admin
17th March 2006, 09:47
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ervenescence &#064; Mar 16 2006, 10&#58;37 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Haha, mosquitoes like to play "Spot the whiteman&#39; in Davao.

They get attracted to an imported blood with a white skin man, thats why my husband got some mosquitoe bites whenever he visits there. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif
[/b][/quote]
I never even seen one mosquito when I was there for two weeks, I thought they&#39;d all been eaten by the locals style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cwm24.gif, on the normal principle of &#39;if it moves, cook it&#39; style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif

ervenescence
17th March 2006, 22:39
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; Mar 17 2006, 08&#58;47 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
I never even seen one mosquito when I was there for two weeks, I thought they&#39;d all been eaten by the locals style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cwm24.gif, on the normal principle of &#39;if it moves, cook it&#39; style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Grin.gif
[/b][/quote]

Hmm, I guess the mosquito was hiding when they saw you, curious why? Look at your avatar, no one will ever have guts to bite you even the insects. haha style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Cuckoo.gif
Well, the locals no need to cook it, they eat it fresh because they think its nutritious. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/vomit-smiley-011.gif

Eljohno
17th March 2006, 23:59
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; Mar 17 2006, 08&#58;47 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[/b][/quote]

You are one of the fortunate ones keith because even on my wedding day they still found time to bite me although the worst place i ever got bitten was Belarus but i will bring mosquito plug ins just in case they want to make me welcome again in the Philippines style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif

Admin
18th March 2006, 14:32
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eljohno &#064; Mar 17 2006, 10&#58;59 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
................. the worst place i ever got bitten was Belarus............
[/b][/quote]
Is that Tagalog for &#39;testicle&#39;? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif

ervenescence
18th March 2006, 18:39
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; Mar 18 2006, 01&#58;32 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Is that Tagalog for &#39;testicle&#39;? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif
[/b][/quote]

Nope, its a type of parasites that their main targets to bitten are the testicles. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif

maylene
15th June 2006, 10:26
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eljohno &#064; Mar 16 2006, 11&#58;36 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
[size=4]Plus we are nicer here at this forum style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif
[/b][/quote]

hello eljono,,,its so nice to see you happy on that photo hope i can wear it soon style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif
hope you welcome me here im new on this site...salamat and god bless best wishes for you both

maylene