PDA

View Full Version : English recipes

Les_lady888
12th February 2008, 03:28
Can anyone share me his/her favorite English food and its recipes please? I wud appreciate a detailed instruction on how to do it right. Thanks.

KeithD
12th February 2008, 09:56
Szechaun chicken ith fried rice.......
Instructions:
Go Chinese chippy......place order......done!

Les_lady888
12th February 2008, 10:06
Instructions:

Awww...now I can tell you dont like to cook eh boss? :Erm:

LadyJ
12th February 2008, 11:07
Instructions:

That's not English food:Erm:

LadyJ
12th February 2008, 11:11
Can anyone share me his/her favorite English food and its recipes please? I wud appreciate a detailed instruction on how to do it right. Thanks.

Roast Duck, Lamb Beef or Chicken with roast potatoes and steamed or boiled mixed vegestables and gravy.

Fish and chips.....from the shop:D

Steamed or grilled fish with mixed vegs.

Fish in butter sauce

KeithD
12th February 2008, 11:17
Duck isn't normal English food :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs Daddy
12th February 2008, 11:33
I love english breakfast and sunday lunch:) I love cooking and if you are really that keen you could download or print english recipe from internet thats what i do and put them in folder and last christmas my husband`s daughter bought me a jamie oliver recipe book and every tuesday they come over for a meal.:)

KeithD
12th February 2008, 11:47
Give them beans on toast next week with added chilli powder.....that'll stop the buggers coming over and eating your food. :D

melmart
12th February 2008, 13:56
most of the english food i do like.u can buy cook books and there u will learn how to cook then and im sure u will like it but of course we tend to sometimes cook our filipino food!!!