PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Admin
1st August 2004, 23:25
I've just remebered this forum has a mailing list, so I've just emailed everyone who signed up, so hopefully some may return and join in ;D

Kumusta people

I've also just entered the site for paid for inclusion on keywords & various search engines, so this should take effect over the next few weeks.

dean
5th September 2004, 00:32
hi there im dean im new to this so go easy on me.lol. :)

ginapeterb
5th September 2004, 00:51
Hello Dean,

Its good to have you as a member of FilipinoUK....we are glad you came on and said hello, (Kumusta !), please feel free to comment on anything you see, tell us about yourself if you wish, dont be afraid to post anything we dont bite over at the Forum, we tend to get more readers than contributors, any questions of general comments are welcome.

Thanks for joining check back regularly for updates.

Best wishes.

Pete B
Forum mod

Admin
5th September 2004, 11:48
Go easy. Hope you don't mean in a Vaseline kind of way :o :o ;D

See Pete, their is life out their, I thought we were the only two left on the planet :D I was starting to think even Pete was me and I've been talking to myself :P

ginapeterb
5th September 2004, 12:16
It seems like that sometimes...hahaha but people are very shy to post on the forum it seems, in a few days, I will have to hand over my areas of the Forum back to Forum Admin As I will be well and truly out of the country.

My little trip back to the "Other country" will be kicking off very shortly, if anyone is in Boracay from 19th September to 25th inclusive, I will be either at Casar Pilar near Boatstation 1 or Nigi Nigi noos noos, I will be in the bar in nigi nigi noos noos most nights from about 7.30pm onwards, cant miss me, blonde hair, 3 lions on a shirt, and a San Mig Brown in my hand, got the picture good.

I have posted some stop press information on flights at the moment to the Philippines if anyone wants to read it, its in the topic "Best prices to Manila"

Pete
Forum Mod

gm47
5th September 2004, 17:23
Hi Guys,
I don't post much but do drop in quite often and really enjoy reading the info that you post, some of Pete's posts on all those small points to be aware of when visiting the Philippines are brilliant, I sometimes feel that I'm reading someone's journal...Keep them coming please.

ginapeterb
5th September 2004, 18:05
Haahaha We have always said that GM47, give us a name please...Im Pete and Keith is the other guy...Keith started this started this forum and hosts it, I just put most of the info on it, thats my end of the deal, thanks for dropping bye, I will be doing stuff on Prices to Manila later today, and some useful if anyone is flying in next 2-3 months.

I think its like a journal sometimes hahahah but its good fun .

Best wishes

Pete
Forum mod