PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Home Jonny

Admin
12th March 2006, 16:39
:Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo: :Hellooo:

...OK, so he's just left Singapore at 3pm today, but he can read it when he gets back :D :Wave: :Wave: :Wave: :Wave:

He's just dicovered the wonders of 'seperation' during a long distance relationship :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Most of us know what these people go through, and it's a very lonely flight home :( :bigcry: :(

So how many of you tough guys blubbed then? :bigcry: :) I did once :yikes:

PS. Jonny is a mate, who we bagged off with the wife's friend, and he'll eventually post on here when he figures out how to login :icon_lol: He's Welsh :D :D :D

ginapeterb
12th March 2006, 17:59
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; Mar 12 2006, 03&#58;39 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif

...OK, so he&#39;s just left Singapore at 3pm today, but he can read it when he gets back style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif

He&#39;s just dicovered the wonders of &#39;seperation&#39; during a long distance relationship style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bigcry.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bigcry.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bigcry.gif

Most of us know what these people go through, and it&#39;s a very lonely flight home style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bigcry.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif

So how many of you tough guys blubbed then? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/bigcry.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif I did once style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif
PS. Jonny is a mate, who we bagged off with the wife&#39;s friend, and he&#39;ll eventually post on here when he figures out how to login style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/icon_lol.gif He&#39;s Welsh style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif
[/b][/quote]

Can you also welcome me Home Keith, I arrived back in London Stansted this morning at 9.15am, from Glasgow, on your freindly Ryanair shutle flight, left Glasgow at 06.30am this morning in 6 foot of snow, the road from Glasgow to Kilmarnock and Prestwick was like a skating rink, but thanks in advance for the welcome home.

Admin
12th March 2006, 18:10
style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif

Surprised you got out, many of the airports up there closed. Very snowy here in Wales. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif

ginapeterb
14th March 2006, 10:38
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(admin &#064; Mar 12 2006, 05&#58;10 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Hellooo.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif

Surprised you got out, many of the airports up there closed. Very snowy here in Wales. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif
[/b][/quote]

I am suprised also, considering other freinds left from Glasgow International and were delayed by 4.5 hours, so I am happy I got out before they closed the airports.

Was a bit worried though about the runway, but it was clear, and a very comfortable flight on Ryanair, brand new aircraft B737-800 with nice new leather blue seating, very professional, I thought, and not expensive.

Pete

Admin
14th March 2006, 11:33
I remember landing in Switzerland enroute to Singapore one year in a blizzard, we disn&#39;t see the runway till we hit it style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/yikes.gif

johnny bond
15th March 2006, 22:17
style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif I found it. Thank&#39;s mate

Admin
16th March 2006, 10:30
Nice one, only took 2 months to figure out how to get one here style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cwm24.gif

You can tell he&#39;s one of Rob&#39;s relatives style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Wave.gif

mupsuit
16th March 2006, 16:49
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ginapeterb &#064; Mar 12 2006, 05&#58;59 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Can you also welcome me Home Keith, I arrived back in London Stansted this morning at 9.15am, from Glasgow, on your freindly Ryanair shutle flight, left Glasgow at 06.30am this morning in 6 foot of snow, the road from Glasgow to Kilmarnock and Prestwick was like a skating rink, but thanks in advance for the welcome home.
[/b][/quote]

At the airport did you buy Duty Free Porridge?

Admin
16th March 2006, 19:15
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mupsuit &#064; Mar 16 2006, 03&#58;49 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
At the airport did you buy Duty Free Porridge?
[/b][/quote]
style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/Erm.gif

ervenescence
17th March 2006, 22:25
Porridge?

Hot or Cold? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif

Eljohno
17th March 2006, 23:52
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ervenescence &#064; Mar 17 2006, 09&#58;25 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'>
Porridge?

Hot or Cold? style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif
[/b][/quote]

Always Hot&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;