PDA

View Full Version : What is it that youve been wishing........?

Les_lady888
6th February 2008, 13:37
What is it that you've been wishing or wanting him or her to do, to say to you which he/she still haven't until now? (no :censored: stuffs pls! <<you can tell :censored: things to partner in private :D )

scott&ligaya
6th February 2008, 14:57
The only thing I ask of my mahal is that she speaks up more if something I said or did upset her cos I am often selfishly too busy or just unaware of my shortcomings. The first I know is tampo!!

Les_lady888
6th February 2008, 15:09
The only thing I ask of my mahal is that she speaks up more if something I said or did upset her cos I am often selfishly too busy or just unaware of my shortcomings. The first I know is tampo!!

When you sense that your mahal is having "tampo", how dya react? do u find it childish of her???

scott&ligaya
6th February 2008, 15:16
at first (4 years ago) I did think that, but as I begun to understand her make up, Filipino societal baehaviours etc a bit better I realised that it was not going to change sifgnificantly so when I encounter it now I just start to re trace my actions( or non actions) and what I said( or did not say/do in the last 24 hours and I usually get it and slap myself for not being so attentive or caring or thoughtful as she is

joebloggs
6th February 2008, 15:19
When you sense that your mahal is having "tampo", how dya react? do u find it childish of her???

looks like i lucky, my misses don't sulk, my first reaction is to duck :Cuckoo::cwm3: or i get hit with what's ever near her, i suppose its better than her sulking for a day or a week :cwm24:

Les_lady888
6th February 2008, 15:30
men often say they can hardly understand women.....why this is so? when often she shows how upset she can be or the so-called "tampo".......is there no such thing as man's instinct?? :D

Les_lady888
6th February 2008, 15:35
talking about instinct.....Girls, can we totally rely on a woman's instinct? If a woman feels something is not right in relation to her partner's behavior or in a relationship, does that really mean there must be something wrong somewhere?

Guys, if your girl keeps asking you if there is something wrong, wud u find it very untrusting of her? or wud u say in silence, "she already knows...." :NoNo:

Just curious.

scott&ligaya
6th February 2008, 15:35
Like I said, for me it is more a matter of taking her a little bit for granted and blaming "being hectic with work etc" although sometimes I think it would be much more time efficient if she did just throw something.. mmmmm maybe not she is good shot and has strong arms:ARsurrender::ARsurrender:

joebloggs
6th February 2008, 15:39
i was waiting for her to pass her driving test, but after £1xxx's she managed it.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

next i'm waiting for her to pass medical exams, i'm thinking of appyling for a lithuanian passport, and use my treaty rights, so my misses don't have to do ielts again, and put up with the discrimination that brits suffer becuase were in the eec :action-smiley-081:

is the uk not in the eec ? then why does my misses have to take ielts ? when a european living in the uk, who has a filipino wife doesn't !!! , and the EEC class a dependant as under 21, yet the uk say 18.. :butthead:

"ALL overseas applicants, UNLESS they are EEA nationals or married to an EEA national who has come to the UK to take up employment, or Swiss nationals, must have the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam certificate, at the levels required by the GMC before they can register with the GMC"

:cwm23::Brick::angry::censored:
how the :censored: does the gov get away with this ?

the gov intend to make it even more harder for foreign docs to work in the uk, i might have no option but to apply for a lithuanian passport just so my wife can work in the uk as a doctor :action-smiley-081:

time i complained about this discrimination to my euro mp :doh

KeithD
6th February 2008, 15:42
i was waiting for her to pass her driving test, but after £1xxx's she managed it..

Deja Vu :rolleyes:

joebloggs
6th February 2008, 15:48
Deja Vu :rolleyes:

well i started wondering why she went to church the sunday b4 her test, after she passed, she told me why. she said she prayed that god would help her pass :Erm:

i said why didn't you goto church the first time :doh instead of waiting til the 7th time :D

my misses had never failed an exam, 10 years at uni, 2 degree's, until she came to the uk, and the driving test was her downfall :cwm24:

scott&ligaya
6th February 2008, 17:27
I have to admit I am not looking forward to Ligaya taking her driving lessons/test here, in Puerto Princessa we just got our second set of traffic lights and even the PNP ignore them half of the time along with most other signs being merely advisory. Cutting people up is just being friendly and the use of the horn is compulsory at least every 10 seconds. The 6 year old pajero with protective everything and raised suspension is nearly indestructible and I am not sure I can get her a liscence or afford the insurance and fuel for a warrior armoured personnel carrier for her and the baby. If I buy her a bright yellow citroen 2cv perhaps people will give way out of sympathy.

joebloggs
6th February 2008, 17:53
In Puerto Princessa we just got our second set of traffic lights

my misses family live there, thats where she learn't to 'drive' :icon_lol: well the problem here is not just the cost of the lessons, nearly £20 an hour, its the cost of the practical exam, i think its around £50 + you need to book your driving instructor for 1.5 to 2 hours, an extra £40, the worse part is that you probably have to wait 4 to 6 weeks before you can take it again if you don't pass :NoNo:...

i don't blame the misses for taking 7 attempts, some of the reasons they failed her were :icon_lol: just stupid :cwm23:

scott&ligaya
6th February 2008, 18:22
Yeah, I am worried about the practical, she can already score well on the theory mock that we did, but the idea of someone watching over her may make her nervous. She drives safely enough but just at the moment she will have no sense of being on UK roads with all the impatience these days. I have just returned from several years in HK and Singapore and I have noticed much more driver aggression than 8 to 10 years ago. We will see when she gets here and gets settled, I think our new baby,new country, new house etc will keep her busy for a while.

We love PPC area and already have one home in San Manuel and a couple of plots around there. If you go there get down to the boat club at Abanico (grand name for a shack) but good ex pat company there and great food.

maharlika
8th February 2008, 15:19
talking about instinct.....Girls, can we totally rely on a woman's instinct? If a woman feels something is not right in relation to her partner's behavior or in a relationship, does that really mean there must be something wrong somewhere?

Guys, if your girl keeps asking you if there is something wrong, wud u find it very untrusting of her? or wud u say in silence, "she already knows...." :NoNo:

Just curious.

“I would rather trust a woman's instinct than a man's reason.”

KeithD
8th February 2008, 15:55
I wish I was in Dixie..............

andypaul
8th February 2008, 23:50
I wish I was in Dixie..............

dean:Erm:

andypaul
8th February 2008, 23:53
i was waiting for her to pass her driving test, but after £1xxx's she managed it.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

next i'm waiting for her to pass medical exams, i'm thinking of appyling for a lithuanian passport, and use my treaty rights, so my misses don't have to do ielts again, and put up with the discrimination that brits suffer becuase were in the eec :action-smiley-081:

is the uk not in the eec ? then why does my misses have to take ielts ? when a european living in the uk, who has a filipino wife doesn't !!! , and the EEC class a dependant as under 21, yet the uk say 18.. :butthead:

"ALL overseas applicants, UNLESS they are EEA nationals or married to an EEA national who has come to the UK to take up employment, or Swiss nationals, must have the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam certificate, at the levels required by the GMC before they can register with the GMC"

:cwm23::Brick::angry::censored:
how the :censored: does the gov get away with this ?

the gov intend to make it even more harder for foreign docs to work in the uk, i might have no option but to apply for a lithuanian passport just so my wife can work in the uk as a doctor :action-smiley-081:

time i complained about this discrimination to my euro mp :doh

On a serious note its worth writing to a few letter pages in the dailly mail and the sun for example see if it stirs up any protests at the moment the goverment needs votes so you never know...

joebloggs
10th February 2008, 17:13
:action-smiley-081: to gov and the euro union :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gov has just done that in last few days banning IMG's outside europe from applying for training positions, something which they tired to do to the IMGs already in the uk, but judges said it was illegal, the gov has appealed to the house of lords, case will be heard end of this month, and what ever the out come, there be more court action , i'm sure :D

just what the :censored:, going on when its better in many ways not to be british in your own country, then you know there is something seriously wrong with the laws :NoNo:

i'm a bit worried my misses will notbe able to apply for training post, but becuase of european treaty rights, a non british european national living in the uk, who spouse is a IMG from outside the european union can.,, if that happens i'm gonna go :cwm23::furious3::angry::censored:.. i'm going to contact my euro mp,mp and anyone else who would have a slight interest of how this country has sold out :ARsurrender: and has no back bone left :cwm3:

andypaul
10th February 2008, 21:25
:action-smiley-081: to gov and the euro union :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gov has just done that in last few days banning IMG's outside europe from applying for training positions, something which they tired to do to the IMGs already in the uk, but judges said it was illegal, the gov has appealed to the house of lords, case will be heard end of this month, and what ever the out come, there be more court action , i'm sure :D

just what the :censored:, going on when its better in many ways not to be british in your own country, then you know there is something seriously wrong with the laws :NoNo:

i'm a bit worried my misses will notbe able to apply for training post, but becuase of european treaty rights, a non british european national living in the uk, who spouse is a IMG from outside the european union can.,, if that happens i'm gonna go :cwm23::furious3::angry::censored:.. i'm going to contact my euro mp,mp and anyone else who would have a slight interest of how this country has sold out :ARsurrender: and has no back bone left :cwm3:

will your mp or mep really be that bothered unless you raise a hefty voting age petion fully audited etc.

Far better if you could get the media involved.

The daily mail would lap up a story like that a hardworking brit been done over by the dam euro people.

joebloggs
10th February 2008, 22:24
:icon_lol:

or the express :xxgrinning--00xx3:

my mp's up for the chop :yikes: anyway, due to boundary changes..

i just wonder how much more discrimination there is out there, against the poor brit :cwm24:

long live :Britain:

slowly dying :ARsurrender:

we should have had a vote wether to stay in the EEC, gov knows it could lose thou.

KeithD
11th February 2008, 09:47
WOULD lose :)