PDA

View Full Version : She who waits........

aromulus
6th February 2008, 09:46
Yesterday to combat boredom in the office I phoned one of my clients, to check wether his wine stocks were depleted enough for a re-order...
Chit-chatting about family matters (known him for years) I mentioned that finally Jet had received written confirmation from the Home office that she will be allowed to work in the Uk.
Coincidence has it that on the same morning a vacancy in the house-keeping department has arisen in the hotel he has been managing for the past 10/12 years (will delve into this bit in more depth at another occasion).
So in a few minutes I will take Jet to an interview with him, but it looks done and dusted already, as he did promise something of the sort before Chirstmas. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
But as the Hotel will be undergoing a couple of million quid facelift in the next few months, I wasn't entirely sure when the job offer would come.:Erm:

Keep your fingers crossed guys.

KeithD
6th February 2008, 10:08
Slave driver......my wife is still at home adjusting after 8 years :cwm24:

joebloggs
6th February 2008, 12:16

:icon_lol: got me misses working within the year of being here and she was pregnant at the time.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

gives her something to do, i don't have to give her money :D, and she cannot leave every light on in the house and the tv and heating on all day if shes not there :xxgrinning--00xx3:

also not there when i take a day off, bliss :rolleyes:

semiman
6th February 2008, 12:24
hi to you am semi from uganda
am looking for friends i will be
happy fro your relpy:ARsurrender:

Mrs.JMajor
6th February 2008, 12:44
hi to you am semi from uganda
am looking for friends i will be
happy fro your relpy:ARsurrender:

welcome semi :Hellooo: but at least start w/ your own thread :Erm:
.:D

Mrs.JMajor
6th February 2008, 12:45
:icon_lol: got me misses working within the year of being here and she was pregnant at the time.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

gives her something to do, i don't have to give her money :D, and she cannot leave every light on in the house and the tv and heating on all day if shes not there :xxgrinning--00xx3:

also not there when i take a day off, bliss :rolleyes:

make sure,youre not cruel to misses joe :icon_lol:

Pepe n Pilar
6th February 2008, 14:06

:omg::omg::omg::cwm12::cwm12::cwm12:

aromulus
6th February 2008, 14:26
It worked out better than I thought.:D

Exactly 2 miles from our front door.

Quick application form filling....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

"You wait here" kind of thing while he has a chat with Jet.

10 minutes later....

Ok, start at 7 am on Friday........

7 am.......??????????:doh:doh:doh

What kind of ungodly time is that...????:NoNo:

I am going to miss my breakfast............:NoNo:

joebloggs
6th February 2008, 14:43
I am going to miss my breakfast............:NoNo:

do what i do don, get her to get up an hour earlier and give you breakfast in bed :xxgrinning--00xx3: problem solved..

b4 i get any more complaints :D, she don't , never has made me breakfast, never feed me dog :cwm24:. have to do everything myself :NoNo::doh:cwm24:

and i'm ok been on here 18 months, she still don't know :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
6th February 2008, 15:47
b4 i get any more complaints :D, she don't , never has made me breakfast, never feed me dog :cwm24:. have to do everything myself :NoNo::doh:cwm24:

Deja Vu???? :rolleyes:

aromulus
6th February 2008, 17:00
have to do everything myself :NoNo::doh:cwm24:

Deja Vu???? :rolleyes:

What...????

Repetitive strain injury to the wrist.....?:Erm:

joebloggs
6th February 2008, 17:17
What...????

Repetitive strain injury to the wrist.....?:Erm:

yes from pointing at the remote for my wife to fetch to me :cwm24:

gracia143
10th February 2008, 11:04
[QUOTE=joebloggs;53277]do what i do don, get her to get up an hour earlier and give you breakfast in bed :xxgrinning--00xx3: problem solved..

If you want breakfast in bed, you should sleep in the kitchen:icon_lol::D

Congratz to Jet for getting the job at least Dom won't send her to the sweatshops:omg: which would be my case I'm afraid:D.

kimmi
10th February 2008, 12:39
Congratz Jet I am happy and proud of u getting a job here...:)

andypaul
10th February 2008, 12:40
Congrats to Jet and nice one Dom:xxgrinning--00xx3: i helped my wife find her first job and after that the Phill advanced social skills kick in and the next three postions she had were all down to her own networking:xxgrinning--00xx3: although i still had to write out the cv and then a cover letter each time.

The wife wanted to work only after a few months and has progressed to a job working for her favourite cosmetic brand, where she gets a very nice 75% discount on purchases:xxgrinning--00xx3: and due to her phill upbringing making her very outgoing and find it easy to relate to any age or background of person doing really well with her sales figures. Paying for her Phill ticket in one months bonsus i kid you not:omg:

As many of us may have noticed many filipinas look younger than many women from other backgrounds, which helps in a industry such as cosmetic sales. Which if someone new to the country may want to look into:)

Once again well done Jet and Dom :xxgrinning--00xx3:

nex
18th February 2008, 07:08
i dont knw how to look at my profile.

T_T

im so newbie her n.n

help! :ARsurrender: