PDA

View Full Version : That hurts

Toxic
5th February 2008, 11:25
7 months back I met this beautiful Pilipino girl at the hospital.
Actually my friend had his tonsils removed so I went there to visit him and there I met this beautiful nurse and we started to talk and then got real close.

I just feel so sad now since she is leaving this country and going back to Philippines this week. :bigcry:
I have great feelings for her I don’t know if I love her or not but I know I will be so lonely after she leaves. :bigcry:

I don’t really know what to do. Why it happens when you want someone real close to you they go so far away. :bigcry:

Mrs.JMajor
5th February 2008, 11:28
lol then ask her address or keep in touch through chat (EMAIL)...or is shes still coming back ? or do visit to PI :BouncyHappy: IF YOU ARE REALLY THAT INTERESTED ON HER....

Toxic
5th February 2008, 11:33
lol then ask her address or keep in touch through chat (EMAIL)...or is shes still coming back ? or do visit to PI :BouncyHappy: IF YOU ARE REALLY THAT INTERESTED ON HER....

yeha i got her address but still its different when we are together and now she is going so far from here.
She will not be coming back for sure so i think its me who have to follow her to PI ... or maybe find another nurse :icon_lol:

KeithD
5th February 2008, 12:18
Look at it from the point of view that you may get a holiday in the Phil out of it :)

Toxic
5th February 2008, 17:27
Look at it from the point of view that you may get a holiday in the Phil out of it :)

Sounds like a great idea .. but i just came back from holidays from bangkok :icon_lol: so have to wait another year for me next holidays i rekon :D

LadyJ
5th February 2008, 17:32
7 months back I met this beautiful Pilipino girl at the hospital.
Actually my friend had his tonsils removed so I went there to visit him and there I met this beautiful nurse and we started to talk and then got real close.

I just feel so sad now since she is leaving this country and going back to Philippines this week. :bigcry:
I have great feelings for her I don’t know if I love her or not but I know I will be so lonely after she leaves. :bigcry:

I don’t really know what to do. Why it happens when you want someone real close to you they go so far away. :bigcry:

Follow you heart... but also dont forget to use your brain.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Toxic
5th February 2008, 17:41
Follow you heart... but also dont forget to use your brain.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Heart says let me follow her to PI and brain says let her go if she is yours she will come back. :Erm:

rabb5it
24th February 2008, 13:20
It depends what you want Toxic. In this case it a fact that Nationality issues dictate your relationship. Not a problem if she was from the EU

Philip
28th February 2008, 18:59
but i just came back from holidays from bangkok

:Sex:

Meet any nurses!? :NoNo:

chino
29th February 2008, 01:07
Meet any nurses!? :NoNo:

I think i met some girls dressed as nurses in pattaya does that count?

:Hellooo::Rasp::icon_lol::cwm12: