PDA

View Full Version : The attack of the killer pencils

Toxic
4th February 2008, 19:12
Im having dreams from the past week i see a huge pencil HUGEEEEE trying to kill me :Erm: and im running naked on the beach and screaming and no one trying to help me ... :Erm:

KeithD
4th February 2008, 20:31
...not surprised if your naked :D

jimcarie
4th February 2008, 23:23
are you a pencil sharpener in your dreams ?:Rasp:

Toxic
5th February 2008, 11:02
are you a pencil sharpener in your dreams ?:Rasp:

Not really .. as i said im butt naked screaming like a lil boy in me dream :icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
5th February 2008, 11:23
hmm what you wish then ?? as that was good dream anyway...u still want to wake up or carry on dreaming till.............:NoNo:

Toxic
5th February 2008, 11:28
hmm what you wish then ?? as that was good dream anyway...u still want to wake up or carry on dreaming till.............:NoNo:

Actually my dream sounds funny but its really scary.. i wake up all sweating i dont know why im getting this dream ... its annoying me :cwm3:

nigel
5th February 2008, 20:34
Maybe you are having paranoid dreams about that satelite that's apparently going to crash to earth, on Osama Bin Ladens head hopefully..:icon_lol:

misscarie
8th February 2008, 12:30
Actually my dream sounds funny but its really scary.. i wake up all sweating i dont know why im getting this dream ... its annoying me :cwm3:

maybe you're doing something in ur dream thats why you sweating :D you should smile when u wake up :Cuckoo:

:action-smiley-081:

scott&ligaya
8th February 2008, 14:29
Maybe your just not getting the point!! or perhaps if it is a pencil with an eraser on the end someone is trying to rub you out!!:yikes::yikes: