PDA

View Full Version : At last

aromulus
1st February 2008, 12:26
This morning we received the official Home office confirmation letter to Jet's postal application for the Residence Card.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Weight off my shoulders. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
1st February 2008, 12:29
You haven't seen the news? Home Office burnt down :yikes:

LadyJ
1st February 2008, 12:51
Hey congrats dom and jet!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
1st February 2008, 13:37
Thats good news Dom..:)

Mrs.JMajor
1st February 2008, 13:52
glad to hear..u made it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
1st February 2008, 14:08
This morning we received the official Home office confirmation letter to Jet's postal application for the Residence Card.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Weight off my shoulders. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

so has your wife got her residence card dom :Erm: or you have recieved a letter saying they are processing her app :Erm:, if its only the letter saying thier processing your app, why are people giving you congrats :D

which ever way. you'll have no problems :xxgrinning--00xx3:

charlwill
1st February 2008, 19:52
Congrats to you Dom and Jet. You made it! and so as my niece Wynna, who is also a member of this forum. She finally recieved her Indefinite Leave to Remain this morning. Again my CONGRATULATIONS to Dom and Jet and to Wynna.

aromulus
1st February 2008, 20:22
so has your wife got her residence card dom :Erm: or you have recieved a letter saying they are processing her app :Erm:, if its only the letter saying thier processing your app, why are people giving you congrats :D

which ever way. you'll have no problems :xxgrinning--00xx3:

For days they been giving me the runaround, saying that they hadn't received the passports and all the rest of the stuff. Then all of sudden a couple of days ago they said they did have it...
Now it is official.
The letter also states in black and white that Jet is allowed to work in the UK. The proof that we needed.
One of my punters would have given her a small job, but he was afraid that she was here illegally... He can shove it right up his sorry :butthead:, the prat.

nigel
1st February 2008, 20:58
Well done mate! I bet it's a nice feeling when you get there..:BouncyHappy:

mike1
2nd February 2008, 10:57
congrats Dom & Jet :xxgrinning--00xx3: , Did they return all your docs as well because we got the same letter from them allowing Imelda to work but they never returned passports , marriage cert , etc--:Erm:

joebloggs
2nd February 2008, 13:04
For days they been giving me the runaround, saying that they hadn't received the passports and all the rest of the stuff. Then all of sudden a couple of days ago they said they did have it...
Now it is official.
The letter also states in black and white that Jet is allowed to work in the UK. The proof that we needed.
One of my punters would have given her a small job, but he was afraid that she was here illegally... He can shove it right up his sorry :butthead:, the prat.

when my wife was offered a job working for the nhs, they wanted to see my passport and marriage cert :yikes:, employers cannot take the risk of employing illegal immigrants these days :cwm24:

andypaul
2nd February 2008, 13:12
Now it is official.

Congrats Dom and Jet:xxgrinning--00xx3: i don't know the whole story but with the huge fines now about i think its up from 2k to 10k now per person and i bet they would go though your books with a finetooth coomb etc etc. I can't blame them for being wary but if it was because he wouldn't take your word and you know them well it is a bit off.