PDA

View Full Version : Got my visa

rhearose
6th March 2006, 07:08
Hello everyone!! :D
I just got my Original and photocopy files back today and when i open my passport at the 27th page i found my visa.....Praise God!!...I jump out with joy...Thank God!!
Just wanna extend my thank also for this forum and people who shares their help through advices and encouragement...Thank u guys!!
The new system now in British Embassy is working so well and fast.I sent my files through their courier last February 20 and receive my visa without any interview at all...... :BouncyHappy: :Hellooo:

RHEA

ginapeterb
6th March 2006, 12:33
Originally posted by rhearose@Mar 6 2006, 06:08 AM
I just got my Original and photocopy files back today and when i open my passport at the 27th page i found my visa.....Praise God!!...I jump out with joy...Thank God!!
Just wanna extend my thank also for this forum and people who shares their help through advices and encouragement...Thank u guys!!
The new system now in British Embassy is working so well and fast.I sent my files through their courier last February 20 and receive my visa without any interview at all...... :BouncyHappy: :Hellooo:

RHEA

Quoted post

Congratulations Rhea, were so happy for you, both Gina and I hope you have a great life in your new country, John gets a special mention here from me, as he has been so attentive to you, getting all the information he could, and doing lots of research, and in the end, everything has turned out well, I think its fantastic news, and We couldnt be more thrilled for you, so take care, and let us know when you are leaving on a jet plane Rhea, best wishes.......Pete and Gina

walesrob
6th March 2006, 12:45
Excellent news!

Welcome to the UK :)

rands
6th March 2006, 16:16
Hi Rhea! Congratulations to you!!! I'm really glad that you got it. I hope you could share with us how you presented your documents to the embassy. I am quite confused how to put the docs in such a way that the embassy will like it. Did you use folder (what type of folfer) and then just clipped the docs inside all together? I know it sounds too basic but your sharing will surely give me some idea.

Thank you and congrats!!!

Rands

Eljohno
6th March 2006, 16:29
Originally posted by rands@Mar 6 2006, 03:16 PM
Hi Rhea! Congratulations to you!!! I'm really glad that you got it. I hope you could share with us how you presented your documents to the embassy. I am quite confused how to put the docs in such a way that the embassy will like it. Did you use folder (what type of folfer) and then just clipped the docs inside all together? I know it sounds too basic but your sharing will surely give me some idea.

Thank you and congrats!!!

Rands

Quoted post

Hi Rands,

My wife Rhea will give you more details but i think they just took everything out of my wifes folder and but it an an envelope. It is more important that you have plenty of evidence than how it is presented. Overload the Embassy with plenty of proof

John

rands
6th March 2006, 16:44
Originally posted by Eljohno@Mar 6 2006, 04:29 PM
Hi Rands,

My wife Rhea will give you more details but i think they just took everything out of my wifes folder and but it an an envelope. It is more important that you have plenty of evidence than how it is presented. Overload the Embassy with plenty of proof
John

Quoted post

Hi John,

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, your sharing is of help to those who are still in the process of applying for visa. by the way, how about the pictures? Did you put them in an album or just paste them in a bond paper and put caption?

My relationship is turning one year this coming May and have met twice already...recently, i made a visit again and since i have come to know of pete's site, i have been gathering letters and more evidences. Hope that it will be ok too when we lodge the application within the month.

Can you give me a bit background of your relationship too? just a little idea to compare....you can just imagine the stress so i know you understand how i feel.

Thanks john!

Rands

Eljohno
6th March 2006, 18:51
Originally posted by rands@Mar 6 2006, 03:44 PM
Hi John,

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, your sharing is of help to those who are still in the process of applying for visa. by the way, how about the pictures? Did you put them in an album or just paste them in a bond paper and put caption?

My relationship is turning one year this coming May and have met twice already...recently, i made a visit again and since i have come to know of pete's site, i have been gathering letters and more evidences. Hope that it will be ok too when we lodge the application within the month.

Can you give me a bit background of your relationship too? just a little idea to compare....you can just imagine the stress so i know you understand how i feel.

Thanks john!

Rands

Quoted post

Hi Rands,

I will ask Rhea to reply reference the photos as although between us we gathered up all the evidence it was Rhea who took care of putting it together.

It is understandable that you will probably go through all the emotions that we went through but the truth is and Pete keeps saying it that as long as you provide the evidence that the embassy are looking for then it will be fine.

It is as i have said on the forum before a great time to be applying i believe for both a spouse & Fiancee visa with the new ukvacs in place.

Both Rhea & I met in April last year, how we felt about each other was apparent very quickly. As Christians we had been praying about meeting the right person and after a short time we knew that time had come so we started keeping all your yahoo chats, phone cards, receipts of places we went & stayed. We planned the wedding for last December and so had all that evidence for the file also. Make sure you keep whats left of your plane tickets and get loads of photos. As my evidence of support i have my own home although i do not live in it but my father does. I just started a job last December which i thought might go against me because i had been out of work for 7 months so had got into debt with some credit cards because of my mortgage, trips to Philippines and of course the wedding. I was only able to give one wage slip plus another one from a part time job i had just taken on also but they did not hold that against me. I also borrowed a couple of grand from a friend so that my bank balance looked healthy and i have no doubt this was a big help.

If i can think of anything else i will post it here also..

It will all come good mate and if i can be of any help let me know..

John

nicelady
8th March 2006, 15:43
Originally posted by rands@Mar 6 2006, 03:44 PM
Hi John,

Thanks john!

Rands

Quoted post

Hi Jhon and Rhea,

Congratulations for the visa success......are you from cebu? cause I am actually a cebuana and here in Lisburn at the moment, will be home next month...Just wondering and see if I can meet filipina fellas when I come back later this year.

Nicelad

Eljohno
8th March 2006, 16:08
Originally posted by nicelady@Mar 8 2006, 02:43 PM
Hi Jhon and Rhea,

Congratulations for the visa success......are you from cebu? cause I am actually a cebuana and here in Lisburn at the moment, will be home next month...Just wondering and see if I can meet filipina fellas when I come back later this year.

Nicelad

Quoted post

Hello,

Wow you are actually in Lisburn my home city. I live and work right near the centre. Rhea is from Ozamiz City which is only a one night ferry ride away.
I am meeting Rhea in Cebu in just over 3 weeks time where we will stay for a few days. There is a friend of mine who is now engaged to a girl from Cebu and he is living in Lisburn also. When do you go back home? It would be good to meet up for sure and you can meet Rhea sometime here also as she will be moving her at the end of April..

John

andypaul
8th March 2006, 19:43
Originally posted by rhearose@Mar 6 2006, 07:08 AM

RHEA

Quoted post

Congrats Rhea and of Course John somehow i missed your post My Wife and I are so happy for you both.

Like My Wife and I it seems you just got a parcel back with only the Passport with Visa to let you know you have been successful.

May I wish you happy and safe trip to the UK

Eljohno
8th March 2006, 20:00
Originally posted by andypaul@Mar 8 2006, 06:43 PM
Congrats Rhea and of Course John somehow i missed your post My Wife and I are so happy for you both.

Like My Wife and I it seems you just got a parcel back with only the Passport with Visa to let you know you have been successful.

May I wish you happy and safe trip to the UK

Quoted post

Thanks AndyPaul for your kind words, just looking forward to the next chapter in our lives now.

nicelady
10th March 2006, 11:44
Originally posted by Eljohno@Mar 8 2006, 03:08 PM
Hello,

Wow you are actually in Lisburn my home city. I live and work right near the centre. Rhea is from Ozamiz City which is only a one night ferry ride away.
I am meeting Rhea in Cebu in just over 3 weeks time where we will stay for a few days. There is a friend of mine who is now engaged to a girl from Cebu and he is living in Lisburn also. When do you go back home? It would be good to meet up for sure and you can meet Rhea sometime here also as she will be moving her at the end of April..
John

Quoted post

Hi,

I have a flight home last week of april. I will contact you and rhea once I come back here. It will be nice to have a chat with your wife and your friend's wife sometime, just to ease a little bit of being home sick. :unsure:

thanks

nicelad

nicelady
10th March 2006, 12:26
Originally posted by Eljohno@Mar 8 2006, 03:08 PM
Hello,

John

Quoted post

Ey Jhon & Rhea,

If you have some time, relax and enjoy some nice places in cebu..... :BouncyHappy:

Go to places like Kawasan Falls, Malapascua Resort , and Mountainview.....

As its some of few cebu tourist spots....

Give me you email add....I will send you some photos of my last visit there with my other half....:)

Nicelad

scotsfiancee
2nd July 2006, 10:40
is it true rhea you just only send to the courier your requirements and applications to the UKVACS and you got your visa without interview? thats amazing!!

Anyways i congratulate you and best wishes!!

scotsfiancee
is it true rhea you just only send to the courier your requirements and applications to the UKVACS and you got your visa without interview? thats amazing!!

scotsfiancee

Eljohno
2nd July 2006, 10:51

Hi i think you got a little trigger happy with the post button:doh

I am the husband of Rhea and yes like some others who applied Rhea got the visa without having to go the whole visa process which was great.

If you have got all the correct info from both Pete's site and here and everything is in order then it could be the same for you.

All the best with the process.

john

scotsfiancee
2nd July 2006, 11:13
wow john!

I am very happy to know that....infact we are still in a process because we do it with the lawyer of immigration.. so i still dont know fro now.but how i wish i can do the same what she had do with her visa...:Rasp:
Send my regards to her

scotsfiancee
3rd July 2006, 12:16
eljohno are you doing fiancee visa or spousal visa?

ginapeterb
3rd July 2006, 12:49
Hi Scotsfiancee, I think John was trying to say, " his wife is already resident in the Uk, she came some time ago, he is not doing any visa, as he has already finished the process, I think you might be getting a little mixed up ? what can we do to help you ?

Eljohno
3rd July 2006, 12:54
Thanks Pete......

Pete why spend money on a lawyer when all the free-best help is right here....