PDA

View Full Version : help filipinos out there

delcee
27th January 2008, 03:36
hello,
i need help from a filipino in uk..i have an employer whom i knew from a website in the internet and she is willing to assist me with my documents. i just want someone who could verify her identity if this person really exist in u.k. here it is:

Name:Pastor Joy Smith
Address:28 gunner lane.Norwich Au20 zy London
Phone number:+*************

pls help me filipinos out there! my email is delcee82ATyahoo.com. thanks!

KeithD
27th January 2008, 10:15
Search the forum, plenty of information on why you have very little chance of working in the UK if you are in the Phil.

joebloggs
27th January 2008, 10:32
you shouldn't put peoples details on a public forum :yikes:

what type of job is it :Erm:

she needs to apply for a workpermit for you, and the chances of getting that can be small to none, like scouser keith says:cwm24: , depends if the type of work is on a job shortage list..

and new immigration rules start this year, so it could be on a point based system ..

LadyJ
27th January 2008, 11:56
hello,
i need help from a filipino in uk..i have an employer whom i knew from a website in the internet and she is willing to assist me with my documents. i just want someone who could verify her identity if this person really exist in u.k. here it is:

This is looks scam!

THe postcode doesnt exist.

What type of job are you applying?

Mrs.JMajor
27th January 2008, 12:47
hi delcee, your first post i should welcome you first :Hellooo:

hmmm careful !! see whats the reply of the experts...its true

u just met that employer of you on website........brrrr:Brick:

hmmm why dont find a b/f instead of employer...who knows??? more percentage of english men are good looking :D (ok this just a joke but not bad if u take it seriously):)

aromulus
27th January 2008, 13:13
The online postcode search doesn't even come up with the address being right, or existing.:Erm:

SCAM.

Don't even bother to contact by phone.:NoNo:

http://postcode.royalmail.com/portal/rm/postcodefinder;jsessionid=4PPZTET4RZ4XWFB2IGJETIQ?catId=400145&pageId=pcaf_pc_search&_requestid=6921&gear=postcode

baboyako
27th January 2008, 13:23
google the message and its a scam...

Hello Aupair,
I am Pastor Mrs Kate Williams 40 Years Old,From United kingdom I work with Multimedial Consultant in United Kingdom and i don't usually stays home unless during weekends.My contact address is : 28 gunner lane Norwich London. I will like you to know that i have just two kids which name are Elizbet,and jojo and there ages are 4years and 6years old.I want an aupair nanny for them because there are the only one left at home after their father divorced me and he went with another woman.And i have an apartment room for he/she that would be taking care of the kids in my house.So i will like you to know that i will be paying you 1,500 POUND for every four weeks and a pocket money of 400 POUND per week for the buying of some things for your self And the working hour is just 8 hours per day and your responsibility in my house is just to take care of my kids, cooking ,taking them on shopping ,taking them to where the school bus will pick them up from which is just 2 km ahead from home.And also you have a private room bathroom toilet and also if you wish to be having free period from 5 pm to 6 pm is acceptable.So i will like you to get back to me if you are interested in being my aupair nanny for my kids.
So i hope to hear from you soon.
Here is my Email ID
kate_will007@hotmail.com
Pastor Mrs Kate.

or

Hello Dear,
I am Mr,Smith jomes 38 Years Old,From United kingdom.I work in an Hospital in United Kingdom and i dont usually stay at home unless sometimes during weekends.My contact address is : 24 gunner lane.woolwich london. i saw your profile at www.Greataupair.com (http://www.greataupair.com/) which was very incredible and up to my standard. I will like you to know that i have just three kids which name is joe,laura and sandra jomes, a boy and two girls respectively, they are just 3,5 and 6 years old this year .I want an aupair nanny for them because they are the only one at home after I and their mum got divorced due to some reasons.i have an apartment room for you where you would stay in my house.So i will like you to know that i will be paying you 1000 POUND for every four weeks and a pocket money of 200 POUND per week for your upkeeping and i will also be responsible for some of the money for your traveling documents but you have to agree that you are the one to pay for your flight ticket to the traveling agency.And the working hour is just 4 hours per day and your responsibility in my house is just to take care of my children, cooking ,taking them out for shopping ,taking them to where their school bus will pick them up from which is just 2 km ahead from home.And also you have a private room batroom toilet and also if you wish to be having free period from 5 pm to 6 pm is acceptable.So i will like you to get back to me if you are intrested in being my aupair nanny for my Kids.So i hope to hear from you soon.

KeithD
27th January 2008, 13:28
If that is REALLy you in the avatar, you'd find a lover boy in the UK no problemo :love:

joebloggs
27th January 2008, 13:58
If that is REALLy you in the avatar, you'd find a lover boy in the UK no problemo :love:

like the old saying goes , "if it's sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't" so be warned lots of scams out there, pay 1500 a month + 400 spending money , who you working for bill gates :NoNo:

she looks a bit green to me :Erm: you feel ok delcee :cwm24:

:D

KeithD
27th January 2008, 14:03
....she looks a bit green to me :Erm:

That's since she met a Manc :D

angel07
27th January 2008, 14:16
I got emails from UK NAtional lottery congratulating me because Im the lucky winner of million Pounds .I checked it in the internet and found out that Im not the only one who received that message. SCAM ....

walesrob
27th January 2008, 14:29
I got emails from UK NAtional lottery congratulating me because Im the lucky winner of million Pounds .I checked it in the internet and found out that Im not the only one who received that message. SCAM ....

Yeah me too, it seems I win the lottery 10 times a day :NoNo:

angel07
27th January 2008, 14:36
Thats true Rob i remember I received email saying I won in their Nov 29 raffle draw and then next day , another email saying I won in NOv 30 draw.. I may be a lucky person ha.

Mrs.JMajor
27th January 2008, 14:42
That's since she met a Manc :D

joe and kieth :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

KeithD
27th January 2008, 15:50
joe and kieth :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

...sitting in a tree.....K-I-S-S-I-N-G :yikes:

joebloggs
27th January 2008, 16:11
in your dreams scouser keith, only kissing btw us, would be him kissing my :action-smiley-081: :omg: and thatwould only happen if he gave me his lottery winnings :xxgrinning--00xx3:

now who's avatar is like the thing from the swamp :Erm:

aromulus
27th January 2008, 16:22

in your dreams scouser keith, only kissing btw us, would be him kissing my :action-smiley-081: :omg: and thatwould only happen if he gave me his lottery winnings :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Bloody hell.........:Erm:

You two might as well be married to each other....:doh

Alan
27th January 2008, 16:28
I've had my breasts enlarged 500 times! All for free. My d**k is so huge - I live on Negros and p**s in Amsterdam.
I can afford to go anywhere because my keen eye for a good thing has meant that I have claimed my inheritance from my West African grandfather's grandfather totalling millions of dollars.
And to cap it all - I am at the third and FINAL STAGE of the latest Reader's Digest draw!!!!! I am a hair's breadth away from that £250,000 - oh - and I got the ticket for the BMW rather than the Vauxhall!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO lucky guys!!! Bet you have NEVER had messages like this.

Al.:)

P.S. Can anyone lend us a quid - I'm skint!!!

walesrob
27th January 2008, 17:13

Ladies, put yer handbags down. :Rasp:

tomm
27th January 2008, 18:27
hello,

A quick look at a Google map will tell you Norwich is 120 miles from London :rolleyes:

The sad thing is... there are people who fall for scams like this. I know of a Filipina who finished up having to sell her house to pay back the money she'd borrowed. :NoNo:

LadyJ
27th January 2008, 19:54
I've had my breasts enlarged 500 times! All for free. My d**k is so huge -

When reading the first line sentence I thought this was real..:icon_lol:

LadyJ
27th January 2008, 19:56

:icon_lol: that's the result of the couple who always teasing each other... ended up falling in love to each other.:D

Blueberry
29th January 2008, 09:21
hello,

Hi Declee,
Firstly i have to say don't contact this person again,as everyone else has said already sounds fishy and i can identify that for you. I,m actually from Norwich and NO before anyone ask's my name is not Pastor Joy Smith hahaha,but i can tell you that if u live in Norwich as i do the post code starts with NR and i think that's the same for the whole county,not only that never heard of Gunner Lane and i've lived here all my life.I can not tell you anything about the edited phone number but a Norwich dialing code is 01603 or 441603 if u calling from Philippines,so i'm guessing that if all the other imformation is wrong that u have so will be the telephone number.:censored::cwm23:

baboyako
29th January 2008, 09:47
I think the address is actually half right. There is a Gunner Lane in london, in Woolwich rather than Norwich. the scammer then changed it.

24 Gunner Lane
LONDON
SE18 6XH