PDA

View Full Version : Philippine Passport

Admin
2nd March 2006, 13:53
I'm new here :Doh:

Need some advice :D

We have a friend working Singapore, she needs to go back the Phil, and get a new passport, so she can marry a friend of ours (well he is now anyway!) in the UK.
How long does the new passport have to be valid for before she can apply for a visa?

No she can't get it in Sing, and don't ask :wub:

mupsuit
2nd March 2006, 18:03
Originally posted by admin@Mar 2 2006, 01:53 PM
I'm new here :Doh:

Need some advice :D

We have a friend working Singapore, she needs to go back the Phil, and get a new passport, so she can marry a friend of ours (well he is now anyway!) in the UK.
How long does the new passport have to be valid for before she can apply for a visa?

No she can't get it in Sing, and don't ask :wub:

Quoted post

You can apply for a visa immediately on a new passport -

the only visa restriction I have heard of is that you need to have 6 months validy remaining (ie before the passport expires) in order to get a visa - This applies to all of Europe and many other coutries have this condition also

Admin
3rd March 2006, 09:54
Danka. :BouncyHappy:

Admin
3rd March 2006, 15:33
When applying for a birth cert in the Phil, does it have to be done in person?

mupsuit
4th March 2006, 09:22
Originally posted by admin@Mar 3 2006, 03:33 PM
When applying for a birth cert in the Phil, does it have to be done in person?

Quoted post

My wife wrote a letter appointing her brother to the task - mentioned his ID no etc

He did the needful - she has the cert

Admin
4th March 2006, 09:47
Jolly good. Trying to get the young lady out of Singapore in May, into the Phil, and out again as soon as the embassy give her a visa. Would be easier if she applied in Singapore, but personnal reasons prevent it.