PDA

View Full Version : Residence Permit

mach
21st January 2008, 16:29
I got a mail from UTL(Icelandic Directorate of Immigration) last 14 January 2008 and my residence permit is temporarily approved. I need to submit medical certificate within three months so I can claim my Residence Permit card.

andypaul
21st January 2008, 19:26
Good luck with that mach do you just go to your local doctor for the med cert or are there particular places?
Also out of intrest how much does it costs you mach for all the certs and permits etc?

mach
22nd January 2008, 06:53
Good luck with that mach do you just go to your local doctor for the med cert or are there particular places?
Also out of intrest how much does it costs you mach for all the certs and permits etc?

thanks andy :)

I will just go to the local doctor for the medical certificate. I've noticed that they are not very strict about the documents you submit.

When I applied for the residence permit, the marriage certificate I submitted wasn't even authenticated & they never questioned it which is an advantage for me :D

Here are the costs when I applied for the residence permit:

PROCESSING FEE FOR RESIDENCE PERMITS
CITIZENS OUTSIDE EEA/EU (PERMITS FOR A PERSON OVER THE AGE OF 18)
First permit - PhP 5,700.00

Insurance- PhP 10,850.00

I still have to make an appointment with my husband's doctor for the medical certificate.

kimmi
22nd January 2008, 13:50
Congrats Mach...

how are u doing lately?

andypaul
22nd January 2008, 20:59
thanks andy :)

I will just go to the local doctor for the medical certificate. I've noticed that they are not very strict about the documents you submit.

When I applied for the residence permit, the marriage certificate I submitted wasn't even authenticated & they never questioned it which is an advantage for me :D

Here are the costs when I applied for the residence permit:

PROCESSING FEE FOR RESIDENCE PERMITS
CITIZENS OUTSIDE EEA/EU (PERMITS FOR A PERSON OVER THE AGE OF 18)
First permit - PhP 5,700.00

Insurance- PhP 10,850.00

I still have to make an appointment with my husband's doctor for the medical certificate.

Not to bad sounds quite simple compare to the British system.

Good luck with your application:xxgrinning--00xx3: