PDA

View Full Version : Its just a story

rosstrtco
21st January 2008, 00:14
This might help someone,
A british man meets and falls deeply in love with a younger philippino girl and the girl falls in love with the man, the relationship moves very quickly and the couple are so in love and the man puts his life on hold not only spending alot of money but time on the girl he puts up with his hole town talking about his new gf, did he buy her, what magazine did you get her from, she,s only after your money i,am sure some of you have been there yourself, the man is,nt stupid and he now,s the girl has a hart of gold and calls her his own little angel, as time goes by the gf comes to the uk and meets the family who not only gives her a very warm welcome but makes her part of the family instead of three sisters there are four with the girl becoming the new younger sister.

As in any relationship its time for the couple to take it to another level and the girl wants to get married, the man is,nt against marrage but although he,s in his late thirties he has never been married and because of his past wants to be 100% confident that when they get married it would be for ever and because he knew that this was the girl for him he could carry on the relationship until his was ready to wed his gf, see he loves the girl and the girl loves him, he has no intention of leaving her and made it very cleare that he only had one love of his life traverling 1000,s of miles to see her and supporting her in everything she wanted to do and the girl gave the man a love he never thought he would get from anyone in his life, sounds fantastic.

After three years the couple meet up for a holiday in asia its a good holiday but the man can tell its not the same the gf has changed a bit, not in a bad way but it ain,t quite right so they talk and as usual the talk turns to weddings and the gf admits that because the man has taken so long to wed her she does,nt feel the same, i think we can understand her it means so much to these girls the security of marragebut i would like to think we understand the man aswell, he,s not the first man to get cold feet and thinks that every thing else he does for her makes up for his lack of speed to take her to the church,

Well the girl makes it quite cleare time is running out for the relationship unless the man does something, the idea of losing his special girl does,nt make his mind up he done that the first minute he met her but it was the kick up the **** he needed and some other little thing happend he found a site, a site where he found like minded people who could help with the simple things like, how do you get married in the philippines, the gf had always wanted the wedding but never done much about it so it was left to the man to sort things out even though he was always busy working trying to ern the money to travel to see his gf, to find a site like the one he has found was a god send

So the man does what he always wanted to do and ask,s the girl to marry him and yes is the reply, but in the back of his mind is the holiday the gf had changed, why ? another man? no, maybe she did,nt love him anymore? no, she was fed up of waiting and in her mind was getting ready thinking they would never wed, she had built her self another life one where the bf did,nt exsist she was colder towards him and admited to her bf she was scared and unsure, well this is a problem the bf had waited to make sure he would,nt f##k up his marrage like his dad had f####d up his and cant marry someoneone who is,nt sure about him and the gf has changed but still loves the man.

i,ve not seen the end to this story if i ever find it out i will tell you.

Mrs.JMajor
21st January 2008, 01:18
awww,how i wish i can read the end of the story soon....you sure youre not the man (hehe) joke mate:icon_lol:

sure i will look to the end of this....every story has end anyway

joebloggs
21st January 2008, 11:49
the end of the story is they get married and have been for more than 5 years and now they have little joe :Hellooo: :D....

i could have written that myself and a whole lot more.. maybe one day i'll write a book ,but my wife would kill me :cwm3::Cuckoo:

reminds me of a story where a guy wins a free holiday to Caribbean, and just b4 boarding he goes and buys a newspaper, while walking to board the plane, he realises he's been short changed.. hes so :cwm23:, he goes back to the stall to get the correct change, and misses his plane and his holiday in paradise , moral of the story, don't let the little things get into the way of your dreams :rolleyes:

for many years i went to the phils to visit me misses, then went back to the life of surviving here... :cwm24: you get use to it,, :cwm24:

rosstrtco
21st January 2008, 13:49
lets see i find out more and tell you the end, its not how you start its how you finish. :Erm:

joebloggs
21st January 2008, 14:03
lets see i find out more and tell you the end, its not how you start its how you finish. :Erm:

thats correct :xxgrinning--00xx3:, is this about you :Erm: or someone you know :Erm:

i hope its not like AL's stories :D. that drag on for years :D:icon_lol: b4 you get an ending

many things go in a cycle, ups and downs , just a matter of not quitting.. but good luck thou.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kimmi
21st January 2008, 14:06
thats correct :xxgrinning--00xx3:, is this about you :Erm: or someone you know :Erm:

i hope its not like AL's stories :D. that drag on for years :D:icon_lol: b4 you get an ending

many things go in a cycle, ups and downs , just a matter of not quitting.. but good luck thou.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i also hope it's not his story Joe..:Erm::Erm::bigcry::ARsurrender:

rosstrtco
21st January 2008, 20:26
I found out that the man started to sort out the wedding but when talking to his gf she said she is not sure anymore and would not talk to him for a few days to sort things out, the man is lost he,s no longer a boy he,s a man and wants to marry his gf but you cant make someone do something they dont wanna do, he sat down and decided to make one more stand he had already told her he loves her many times and done many things to prove it, see the only thing he had done wrong was to wait to long to ask her to marry him, one more text and if no reply the paper work is ripped up he still has a trip booked to manila and i,am sure here go, but will it be to get married or to mend his broken hart, YOU DECIDE

tomm
21st January 2008, 21:40
I found out that the man started to sort out the wedding but when talking to his gf she said she is not sure anymore and would not talk to him for a few days to sort things out, the man is lost he,s no longer a boy he,s a man and wants to marry his gf but you cant make someone do something they dont wanna do, he sat down and decided to make one more stand he had already told her he loves her many times and done many things to prove it, see the only thing he had done wrong was to wait to long to ask her to marry him, one more text and if no reply the paper work is ripped up he still has a trip booked to manila and i,am sure here go, but will it be to get married or to mend his broken hart, YOU DECIDE

You... I mean he :rolleyes:... has got to go for it mate. Is the trip booked yet?

rosstrtco
21st January 2008, 22:31
You... I mean he :rolleyes:... has got to go for it mate. Is the trip booked yet?

the trip will be booked but as for go for it, how do you change another person,s feelings and should you ? if you have given everything what else can you give :doh

tomm
21st January 2008, 23:05
Does she know he's going? What is her reaction? Is this just a tampo because you have dragged your heals? Maybe she wants to see how serious you really are?

Be positive and decisive... don't forget filipinas expect a man to be head of the house. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rosstrtco
21st January 2008, 23:27
tampo? i dont think so but she has a life style she is scared to change for marrage but to carry on in a long distance relationship is,nt an option, in a way it sounds like when i say jump you jump but its not as if were talking about a rock and a hard place its more like your old life style without this man or everythig a man can give from the big things to the small and thats where the man thinks ok then f##k it, not that easy when you love someone i surpose :Erm:

andypaul
21st January 2008, 23:44
He who dares. To dare is to do. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Best of luck sir.

tomm
21st January 2008, 23:49
hmmm... now this is getting complicated:Erm: In the original story... she wanted to wed but the man was dragging his heals.. now it's changed? You question maybe another man in one of your posts.... has her routine changed?

I think maybe you are trying to read between the lines to much. Also, there's more to life than a wedding... what happens after that?... do you have a serious plan for the future that is achievable? Is she happy with it?

tomm
21st January 2008, 23:55
He who dares. To dare is to do. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Best of luck sir.

Totally agree.... I would be booking the flight by now :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rosstrtco
22nd January 2008, 00:03
hmmm... now this is getting complicated:Erm: In the original story... she wanted to wed but the man was dragging his heals.. now it's changed? You question maybe another man in one of your posts.... has her routine changed?

I think maybe you are trying to read between the lines to much. Also, there's more to life than a wedding... what happens after that?... do you have a serious plan for the future that is achievable? Is she happy with it?

a five year plan 1st year pay as much off the morgage as i can 2nd do the house up 3rd pay the money off for doing up the house 4th & 5th year earn as much as poss then off to the philippines living off the rent for my house, in this time we get married have kids or the gf can study get a job or just care for me i,am easy thers alot to do but with the two of us working as a team we would have a fantastic life

tomm
22nd January 2008, 00:32
Just curious... how long ago did you ask her to marry you and she say yes?

Personally... I'd be on the first flight I could make with some definite plans about a wedding and what happens after. Anyone can send a text.... it's not hard or expensive. Get on a plane and fly half way round the world... she will know you mean business.

Good luck

Mrs.JMajor
22nd January 2008, 03:01
good luck .. mate

Alan
22nd January 2008, 03:15
Jedc143,

Congratulations on your 100th post. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I am ready to hit 700 - but the guys will tell you on here that I never mention the number of posts I have made.:)

By the Way everyone - did I tell you that I had an eagle 2 at the Par 4 3rd hole at Sibulan golf the other day? Oooops! - won't mention it again.

Al.:)

Mrs.JMajor
22nd January 2008, 09:27
Jedc143,

I am ready to hit 700 - but the guys will tell you on here that I never mention the number of posts I have made.:)

By the Way everyone - did I tell you that I had an eagle 2 at the Par 4 3rd hole at Sibulan golf the other day? Oooops! - won't mention it again.

wow ! congrats you really smart sir al
:xxgrinning--00xx3: and by the way u are the one notice my 100 post hehehe im trying to reach the post w/c i am respected member hahaha :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mrs.JMajor
22nd January 2008, 09:38
Jedc143,

sir al,

any idea how many post i need to become respected :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

rosstrtco
22nd January 2008, 10:50
well here goes its my 100 th one as well i noticed your ,s well done, your lucky i,am still an unknown quantity and your a respectable poster lol

kimmi
22nd January 2008, 13:42
sir al,

any idea how many post i need to become respected :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

only the admin can made u a respected one sis..:Erm::Erm::Rasp:

Mrs.JMajor
22nd January 2008, 14:02
only the admin can made u a respected one sis..:Erm::Erm::Rasp:

well i think...:Erm:
Keith im not worth it yet to become respected ?? :doh:bigcry: (JOKE):NoNo:

kimmi
22nd January 2008, 14:06
well i think...:Erm:
Keith im not worth it yet to become respected ?? :doh:bigcry: (JOKE):NoNo:

u have to gain it sis..:Erm::NoNo::bigcry::Help1: