PDA

View Full Version : Back - it's been a while

Trefor
14th March 2023, 13:22
Hi everyone

I'm back on the forum again, it has a been a few years. Now single again, life's a journey. The future is bright though.

Lived and worked in Singapore for a few years until recently, now back in the UK.

Hopefully not all the chat here is about vaccine and masks ;-)

grahamw48
14th March 2023, 15:22
Welcome back sir.

Water under the bridge, and all that. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'm with the second Filipina Mrs now. :smile:

Rosie1958
13th June 2023, 11:00
Just popped in to say hello, I haven't been here for a few years either. Still supporting my brother who was brain damaged in Philippines 13 years ago. Life is short ...... live it!

Rosie1958
13th June 2023, 11:03
Welcome back sir.

Water under the bridge, and all that. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I'm with the second Filipina Mrs now. :smile:

Congratulations Graham, hope you are leading a happy life!

Slip
15th June 2023, 09:26
Welcome back everyone, I check in a few times a week. But nothing seems to happen here anymore.

But this forum helped me a lot many years ago when I was getting married, so thanks all the people from back then.

grahamw48
20th June 2023, 15:21
Congratulations Graham, hope you are leading a happy life!

Yes , all going fairly smoothly thanks. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

All th best to you and yours. :smile:

Trefor
5th July 2023, 14:04
Good to see some familiar names.

grahamw48
6th July 2023, 11:25
Good to see some familiar names.

Haha...yours is a familiar and long-established one too... though looking at my original 'join' date....blimey, I was hardly out of nappies. lol :olddude:

Laraa
10th August 2023, 11:52
Hi everyone

I'm back on the forum again, it has a been a few years. Now single again, life's a journey. The future is bright though.

Lived and worked in Singapore for a few years until recently, now back in the UK.

Hopefully not all the chat here is about vaccine and masks ;-)

Welcome back! Don’t worry, we don’t only talk about vaccines and masks here. We have many topics and themes to talk about, such as travel, hobbies, sports, entertainment, etc. How was living in Singapore? What did you enjoy there the most and what are the best places to have fun there during a trip? Do you miss anything about Singapore? Now moving to the UK could be fun and challenging for you but this is a good place and I am sure you will have opportunities there as well.

Laraa
23rd November 2023, 08:46
Haha...yours is a familiar and long-established one too... though looking at my original 'join' date....blimey, I was hardly out of nappies. lol :olddude:

Time flies so fast...:wink: