View Full Version : Land For Sale Butuan CIty

Travellor
26th July 2020, 17:53
Sintos Sub Division
Villa Kanangga
Butuan City
Agusan Del Norte
Mindanaou

Myself and my wife have some land for sale in the above location, it was purchased before our daughter came along and was somewhere where she thought we would eventually retire to.

The wife wants the little one educated here in the uk and besides the above land we have 2 hectares by lake mainit where I would prefer to retire to one day as I like a little more relaxed pace and more scenic views.

2950sq mtr is the total land area which is made up of 10 titled lots, 1 and 10 being corner lots and 275 sq mtr each.
Lots 2-9 are 300 sq mtr each, owned by us for around 6/7 and never publicly offered for sale.

We have had the land surveyed this year to confirm the above and all taxes are upto date and all the correct documentation is present for inspection or transferring to the new owner.

Its a very desirable location close to the new Chinese hotel in the city and a 5/10 mins ride to the nearest mall and down town, theres camella sub division just around the corner and could possibly give you an indication of value of properties in this area once the land has a property built on.

We have a family member who is a registered real estate broker to take care of things at that end.

The land is 3000 peso per sq mtr for an outright sale, and I would also take payment in gbp.

Further info regarding the sale can be sort from myself on here or I can be contacted directly on 0044 07860299991.

My wife can assist in her lingo should you need.

I will always respond to messages and calls should I not be around at any point to take your enquiry.