PDA

View Full Version : Second Phase Of Return To Normality In Scotland

Arthur Little
21st June 2020, 15:49
http://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-framework-decision-making-scotlands-route-map-through-out-crisis-phase-2-update/pages/2/... :ReadIt:

Still too blinkin' :cwm24: slow - but ... :anerikke: ... better safe than sorry!

Arthur Little
21st June 2020, 18:55
:Brick: ... 'fraid Waterstones branches here remain closed for the time being, tho' :icon_rolleyes: ... which, in turn, prevents me from using some outstanding book tokens to compensate for this icon's -> :kngt: rhyming word on the television at present.

Arthur Little
24th June 2020, 13:17
:Brick: ... 'fraid Waterstones branches here remain closed for the time being, tho' :icon_rolleyes: ... which, in turn, prevents me from using some outstanding book tokens to compensate for this icon's -> :kngt: rhyming word on the television at present.

Ah ... not to worry, however, :nono-1-1: ... my daughter Fiona came to the rescue, in that she and my ten-year-old granddaughter, Freya (both avid readers) are members of an online book club - with Freya getting hers on her small tablet - and was able to obtain the detective novel I'd been after, in good time for Father's Day. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
27th June 2020, 14:23
Same as you say Arthur, best to be safe than sorry:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
28th June 2020, 00:30
Same as you say Arthur, best to be safe than sorry :xxgrinning--00xx3:

........................... Absolutely ... :iagree:!

Arthur Little
28th June 2020, 16:40
Ah ... not to worry, however, :nono-1-1: ... my daughter Fiona came to the rescue, in that she and my ten-year-old granddaughter, Freya (both avid readers) are members of an online book club - with Freya getting hers on her small tablet - and was able to obtain the detective novel I'd been after, in good time for Father's Day. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

........................................ :yeahthat:'s made a difference, ... I must say!

Arthur Little
1st July 2020, 16:47
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10222640793233198&set=a.1822215039827 ... :ReadIt:

Aye, :laugher: ... about the "size" of it - literally ... :icon_lol:!