PDA

View Full Version : Just wanna rant and moan

Tiggers0608
15th January 2008, 21:36
:doh Just needed to get something out my chest lol and it does really bothers me :Brick: :cwm23: :cwm34: :NoNo: :doh :bigcry: :furious3:

:bigcry: :bigcry: :Brick: :CompBuster: :cwm3: its like :furious3: everybody's got their visas already and mines not yet here :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

:Erm::omg::D:Rasp: :doh

hey it says here if somethings bothering me and it does bothers me :angry:

rosstrtco
15th January 2008, 21:49
:doh Just needed to get something out my chest lol and it does really bothers me :Brick: :cwm23: :cwm34: :NoNo: :doh :bigcry: :furious3:

:bigcry: :bigcry: :Brick: :CompBuster: :cwm3: its like :furious3: everybody's got their visas already and mines not yet here :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

dont worry, your turn will be here soon, it,s not easy my gf is in manila and i miss her loads, but i feel happy for everyone else who have got a visa and it will be you soon, good luck

Tiggers0608
15th January 2008, 22:07
dont worry, your turn will be here soon, it,s not easy my gf is in manila and i miss her loads, but i feel happy for everyone else who have got a visa and it will be you soon, good luck

hi rosstrtco thanks , i am happy for everyone here getting their visas, i'm just getting worried :NoNo: :bigcry: but your right, thanks so much.

did your gf applied for a visa? good luck to you both too and your gf misses you too :)

rosstrtco
15th January 2008, 22:19
hi rosstrtco thanks , i am happy for everyone here getting their visas, i'm just getting worried :NoNo: :bigcry: but your right, thanks so much.

did your gf applied for a visa? good luck to you both too and your gf misses you too :)

my gf lenn has had 4 visa,s one visitor and 3 fiancee visas, we were turned down 3 times just before christmas, that was,nt a bad thing it made me want her more than ever so a wedding is on the cards very soon :cwm12:

Manilana
16th January 2008, 02:07

Dont worry, just take it easy Im sure you will get your visa very soon. I think it is case to case basis, some got their visa very quick and some takes time. If you had not received a notice from the Embassy for your personal interview I will take it positively that the chance of approval is high , you might have your visa without interview.. so dont be mad. who knows today the messenger will knock on your door to deliver your passport with your visa...cheer up girl..

gracia143
16th January 2008, 20:06
Tiggers, a little more patience...I'm sure your visa is on its way. Soon you will be celebrating just like the rest. All the best...

ginapeterb
16th January 2008, 20:38
Its frustrating sometimes when you are waiting for an entry clearance visa, but trust me when I tell you that its a BLIP on your life.....gone before you even know it, for many girls from the Philippines getting an entry clearance visa is a defining moment in their lives, its like all defining moments, sometimes they seem so far away, and then just when you least expect it, they are gone before you have chance to remember what they were like.

andypaul
16th January 2008, 21:19
Its frustrating sometimes when you are waiting for an entry clearance visa, but trust me when I tell you that its a BLIP on your life.....gone before you even know it, for many girls from the Philippines getting an entry clearance visa is a defining moment in their lives, its like all defining moments, sometimes they seem so far away, and then just when you least expect it, they are gone before you have chance to remember what they were like.

What Pete said:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tiggers0608
16th January 2008, 21:27
my gf lenn has had 4 visa,s one visitor and 3 fiancee visas, we were turned down 3 times just before christmas, that was,nt a bad thing it made me want her more than ever so a wedding is on the cards very soon :cwm12:

:omg: wow .... all i can say is keep up the good work and your right, best wishes to you both and good luck :Hellooo: ... lenn is so lucky to have you by her side as its not easy going through those applications. Best wishes to both of you.

Tiggers0608
16th January 2008, 21:33
Dont worry, just take it easy Im sure you will get your visa very soon. I think it is case to case basis, some got their visa very quick and some takes time. If you had not received a notice from the Embassy for your personal interview I will take it positively that the chance of approval is high , you might have your visa without interview.. so dont be mad. who knows today the messenger will knock on your door to deliver your passport with your visa...cheer up girl..

Thanks manilana, ... yeah your right it just i havent seen my husband for 2 years, :Erm: the visa feels near but yet so far lol :Cuckoo: .... and our daughter keep asking for her dad, 2 years old asking too much :doh lol, thanks sis and have a safe trip.

what area are you in metro manila?

Tiggers0608
16th January 2008, 21:35
Tiggers, a little more patience...I'm sure your visa is on its way. Soon you will be celebrating just like the rest. All the best...

Thanks gracia143, i guess when it comes to being patient your my idol :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Hellooo: , and your right thank you so much

Tiggers0608
16th January 2008, 21:40

:xxgrinning--00xx3: Thanks sir pete, i guess your right everyone did get through this pace in their lifes especially the ones in the forum. :Erm: i guess i just have to be patient and patient is a virtue :bigcry: and i always have a hard time learning to be one :cwm3: thanks so much and have a good day, thanks for your website too its been a good help. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tiggers0608
16th January 2008, 21:42
What Pete said:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks anypaul :omg: :Erm: arent you got tired of typing lol . . . your avatar makes me think its really you :Rasp:

nigel
17th January 2008, 00:44
How long have you actually waited Tiggers? Have you tried that online tracking thing I've heard about?:Erm:

nigel
17th January 2008, 00:46
The worm will turn for you!:xxgrinning--00xx3: All things come good given time..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
17th January 2008, 14:31

That's not what Pete was saying during the process though :icon_lol:

kimmi
17th January 2008, 14:35
dont worry be happy sis Adel, everything will be ok,trust me ur visa will be knocking on ur door pretty soon..and I told u when u get it u will be surely very very happy..

anyway,Kuya Pete, how are u na po?

ginapeterb
17th January 2008, 14:41
That's not what Pete was saying during the process though

Correct Keith, but then we have been the only couple I know to have had the visa, then had it taken away, in other words

"They giveth and they taketh away."

Only to be re-issued some 6 months later......

KeithD
17th January 2008, 14:53
Visa Tennis.....patent it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tiggers0608
17th January 2008, 22:09
How long have you actually waited Tiggers? Have you tried that online tracking thing I've heard about?:Erm:

:rolleyes: just 6 weeks :doh ... i know i know i have to be patient :icon_lol::D

Tiggers0608
17th January 2008, 22:12
That's not what Pete was saying during the process though :icon_lol:

:rolleyes: i wonder what sir pete was saying when he was waiting for gina to get the visa :Erm:

Tiggers0608
17th January 2008, 22:26
dont worry be happy sis Adel, everything will be ok,trust me ur visa will be knocking on ur door pretty soon..and I told u when u get it u will be surely very very happy..

:):Hellooo: thanks sis for all the help and for always there to cheer me up :BouncyHappy:

its like before when your waiting for your visa to arrive, I guess im 1 out of 10 that always annoys you :Erm: heehee thanks sis

gracia143
19th January 2008, 18:04
Thanks gracia143, i guess when it comes to being patient your my idol :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Hellooo: , and your right thank you so much

I know what you mean...err hehe...but anyway, I do understand how you feel but don't fret. You will have your visa soon:D.

Gavanddal
19th January 2008, 18:20
"A blip in your life". Yes I guess it was and it all seems a long time ago. Just like all that money, easy come easy go.

The only decision now is whether to fork out another £655 for the wifes citizenship or not. I'd rather put it towards our next trip.

joebloggs
19th January 2008, 19:13
I know what you mean...err hehe...but anyway, I do understand how you feel but don't fret. You will have your visa soon:D.

patient gracia :yikes:

:icon_lol::D:icon_lol: one thing the lady is not, when it comes to waiting for her visa :D

but respect to her she got her visa and wasn't gonna go home without it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

russ01539
19th January 2008, 22:33

Been here a while then. Just reminicsing ? My wife came over so long ago a stork dropped her off. lol

walesrob
20th January 2008, 00:38
"A blip in your life". Yes I guess it was and it all seems a long time ago. Just like all that money, easy come easy go.

The only decision now is whether to fork out another £655 for the wifes citizenship or not. I'd rather put it towards our next trip.

Is that how much it is Gav? I think Elsa will be waiting a while..:NoNo:

But then again, when Citizenship is done, thats it, no more visas or permits to apply for, and no more money to send to Immigration every year or so...:REGamblMoney01HL1:

joebloggs
20th January 2008, 00:50
£655 + your fee for a first british passport £75 :Erm: and if you don't want to be in a group citizenship ceremony thats an extra £45 :Erm:

but will the gov push the price up in april :Erm:, not so sure seeing they made massive increases last april. so i'll be applying for the misses b4 april next year :D

Tiggers0608
23rd January 2008, 22:07
£655 + your fee for a first british passport £75 :Erm: and if you don't want to be in a group citizenship ceremony thats an extra £45 :Erm:

but will the gov push the price up in april :Erm:, not so sure seeing they made massive increases last april. so i'll be applying for the misses b4 april next year :D

:doh:Erm: :omg: wow :cwm3: :Brick:

Tiggers0608
23rd January 2008, 22:13
:NoNo::Erm::bigcry:
just called the ukvac and the uk embassy today and visa is still processing. :rolleyes: wonder when it going to knock on my door :Erm: :action-smiley-081::D:icon_lol:

Oh yeah just an advice dont call the ukvacs numbers that you need to pay 32 pesos per minute, they will just say the same thing if you check your visa app at vfs tracking your passport lol :doh

Just call the uk embassy visa section, they will say the same thing but atleast you didnt have to pay 32 per min lol :action-smiley-081::xxgrinning--00xx3: