PDA

View Full Version : au pair needed for friendly young family

hands4chat
15th January 2008, 18:56
We are a young family I’m 23 and my husband is 28 we have 1 son who is nearly 4 and he goes to nursery school in the morning. our son is very loud and active and he likes to new games.
e are moving to town but quit rural and only 30 minutes on the train from London.
We require an au pair that is friendly and likes being part of a family. We need our au pair to work from 12 mid day to 6.00 4-5 days a week.
We would like a tidy person but do not expect you to do loads of cleaning, but any help is always be appreciated.
You will have your own room and internet access and dependent where you are from telephone use also.
We are very open to people calling us if they want to talk to us.

thanks

vbkelly
15th January 2008, 19:17
why you post it twice? admin don't like it

hands4chat
15th January 2008, 19:46
im sorry i didnt mean to, im new at computers and am a bit useless

winner
15th January 2008, 21:36
as i said in my last post to you were you live you have many agencies or look in yellow pages you dont wont any tom dick or harry phoneing you be safe

LadyJ
16th January 2008, 10:21
There's plenty of Au pair, nanny and other domestic jobs, you can get a help by searching it on the website or go to this link http://www.4familycare.com/

hands4chat
16th January 2008, 11:09
thanks for everyones help and advice i didnt know where to start, thanks again

LadyJ
17th January 2008, 11:09
i like that job but im here at the Philippines yet, can u directly hire me from here? thank u

I'm afraid you cannot have this job.. You and the employer will have to meet the requirements below;

How do I qualify as a domestic worker in a private household?
You must be able to show evidence for the following.

You are aged over 18.
You have been working as a domestic worker in the same house as your employer for at least one year immediately before your application, or you have been working in a household that your employer uses regularly for themselves for at least one year immediately before your application, and you can show that there is a connection between you and your employer.
You intend to travel to the UK with your employer, your employer’s husband, wife, civil partner, eligible partner or your employer’s child who is under 18.
You intend to work full-time as a domestic worker in the same house as your employer, or in a household that the employer uses regularly for himself or herself, and you can show that there is a connection between you and your employer.
You do not intend to work in the UK except as a domestic worker.
You can support yourself (as confirmed by your employer) without needing help from public funds.

You are a domestic worker if you are providing a personal service linked to the running of your employer's household. Examples include chauffeurs, gardeners, cooks and nannies.

LadyJ
17th January 2008, 11:10
hahahaha.. Rob deleted it?

walesrob
17th January 2008, 11:12
hahahaha.. Rob deleted it?

Your Majesty, I am guilty :icon_lol:

If you do not have permission to work in the UK, you are wasting your time.

LadyJ
17th January 2008, 11:45
Lol...Rob you're too slow..:icon_lol: Just wanna add some more info before (Im sure you will) close this thread.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Here is the other info about applying for Domestic Worker

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&cid=1018721068341

Or you might qualify for other visa If you are for example HSMP - Highly Skilled Migrant Programme.

Do I need a visa in UK? click on the link below

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&cid=1006977149962