PDA

View Full Version : Here's To A Long And Happy Retirement, Steve & Emma ...

Arthur Little
30th March 2019, 14:48
... from ALL your Forum friends.

:Beer: :Wine: :party-smiley-012: ... although, we'd imagine you'd prefer a cup of freshly~brewed tea, to celebrate
the occasion.

Anyway, in the words of the old song,"you've got the *whole world in your hands" ... :anerikke: ... *it's your oyster; enjoy!

stevewool
31st March 2019, 00:35
Thank you Arthur.

Yes we both retired for paid employment on Friday 29th, now we are going to enjoy seeing as many places as we can this year before we settle down to where ever we are going to call home.

we are off up the isle of sky and the Cairngorms in the next few weeks and on the 20th of April we will be driving through Perth so if you are around let me know .

grahamw48
31st March 2019, 02:24
Best wishes to you both for the (retired) future. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Michael Parnham
31st March 2019, 09:07
Good luck for the future :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Slip
31st March 2019, 13:04
Good luck Steve, hope to join you in around 20 years time when I plan to retire :Cuckoo:

imagine
31st March 2019, 13:09
All the Best steve, i was 65 on feb 12th, now im about to apply for my pension :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
31st March 2019, 18:09
Best wishes to you both for the (retired) future. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Graham , just waiting for the saying ‘ how did I find time to go to work’.

stevewool
31st March 2019, 18:10
Good luck Steve, hope to join you in around 20 years time when I plan to retire :Cuckoo:

That’s a life time.

stevewool
31st March 2019, 18:11
All the Best steve, i was 65 on feb 12th, now im about to apply for my pension :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Another 6 years before I can claim my state pension,so it’s count every penny or peso until then I keep on telling Ems.

Arthur Little
1st April 2019, 12:32
Thank you Arthur.

we are off up the isle of sky and the Cairngorms in the next few weeks and on the 20th of April we will be driving through Perth so if you are around let me know .

:smile: Yes, Steve ... Myrna and I will be around on Saturday the 20th and would be delighted to have another opportunity of meeting up with you and Emma. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Can I suggest we meet for lunch [our treat!] at the Royal George Hotel on the waterfront in Tay Street ... say, sometime between 12 noon and one o'clock that day? :cwm25: Directions on how to get there to follow, if that suits.

stevewool
1st April 2019, 18:21
:smile: Yes, Steve ... Myrna and I will be around on Saturday the 20th and would be delighted to have another opportunity of meeting up with you and Emma. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Can I suggest we meet for lunch [our treat!] at the Royal George Hotel on the waterfront in Tay Street ... say, sometime between 12 noon and one o'clock[/Is B] that day? :cwm25: Directions on how to get there to [B]follow, if that suits.

Sounds perfect for us both , I know where the place is and the time would be fine .
Should I be wearing a big red rose or will you recognise me , we shall talk or type later , looking forward to seeing you both .

Terpe
4th April 2019, 12:04
Thanks Graham , just waiting for the saying ‘ how did I find time to go to work’.

Well that is certainly true for me.......still

Anyway all the best for your new chapter in life...:xxgrinning--00xx3: