View Full Version : Wrong Send

LEAHnew
15th January 2008, 03:28
AHHHHHHHHH...........
:CompBuster::NoNo::NoNo::bigcry::bigcry:
:NEW4::BlacklistThumbdown0:xxviolent

Kukupops
15th January 2008, 04:45
OOOOPS!! The DREADED TAMPO! :NoNo: :yikes: :Help1: :Bricks: :ARsurrender: :ARsurrender: :peepwall:

That'll teach me to chat to an old friend while waiting for my Filipina gf to sign-in! :doh :Help1:

rosstrtco
15th January 2008, 08:04
an old friend ? and your need more than help. good luck!

Pepe n Pilar
15th January 2008, 13:03
Hi Sis Lea, i'm pretty sure you got jealous..... As to chatting i guess even if you're chatting with a lady friend and you had that wrong send, you feel that she is not concentrating on you or you don't have the full attention from her what more from a bf?:yikes: But on the brighter side, you can talk about it and if he made it clear that she was just a friend then it is up to you to give pardon, Sis your trust is being tested here.:)

Mrs.JMajor
15th January 2008, 13:13
hmmmm:Erm:

kimmi
15th January 2008, 13:46
OOOOPS!! The DREADED TAMPO! :NoNo: :yikes: :Help1: :Bricks: :ARsurrender: :ARsurrender: :peepwall:

That'll teach me to chat to an old friend while waiting for my Filipina gf to sign-in! :doh :Help1:

what have u done Pare???:NoNo::Erm::cwm3::ARsurrender:

Manilana
15th January 2008, 13:48
I caught my fiance chatting to other girls online that was when we were just bf/gf. I must admit I got jealous, but I did not confronted him instead I show him that I care about him and send him ecard that express my care and thoughfulness to him. I just igored his chatting online to other girls while waiting for me to go online. I understood that he is just chatting and he was not serious to any of them. He also mis send one email to me that supposedly for the other girl and I just did not react about it as he did not know that he mis send that email conversation. I found out from that email that the girl was asking him to come to the Phils to meet him in person and the girl swear to him that she will do anything to make him happy. But in his reply he said that, he will not going to see her and he will appreciate it if the girl will stop contacting him as he said he have already commitment to his girlfriend and soon to be his wife. When I read that I realised that he was worth of my trust. I did not speak to him about it and instead I show him how much he means to me. I do not want to be a control freak if he wants to chat to other people so be it, it is too selfish to control him, he got his mind, he is matured and if he knows what he wants even thousands of girls will contacted him he will stick to me. In a way, I know where is my position and I have my full self confidence. Then until he completely get fed up of chatting to other people online and he just play games while waiting for me online. He changed his log in ID to prevent other people to contact him and interrupt us when were
chatting. I think, he also realised that I have been faithful to him and Ive never chat to other man since we become bf/gf.
I do believe in saying, if you love someone then set him free if he returns in the end it will meant to be.
So sis Leah, just take it easy. Sometimes jealous do good to relationships but sometimes jealous destroy the realtionships. I hope you will feel better. Just be positive, believe in yourself. You are lovely..! Cheer up girl..!

LEAHnew
16th January 2008, 13:09
Jealous:Erm::Erm: I guess it's more IRITA (irritable):doh...2 days before i dint see him online:NoNo:...when we got chance to chat i saw only a glimpse of his new haircut :yikes:but that time he came from work and had overtime so he needed a rest:cwm34:.......
Then the other day ...morning 9am time here.. I saw him online which i didnt expect :omg: coz its already late overthere so I was so excited to see more of his new haircut so I buzz him .....after exchanging 3 lines he sent wrong message for his friend rather old friend:rolleyes: so my excitement was turn down and my mood was spoiled:angry:
I knew this oldfriend nothing to worry about her...its just that the excitement how i was so eager to chat him coz i wanted to look his haircut (by the way he got semi KALBO:D)

Sis Manilana you are right to always think positive...there's nothing to worry about...We're happy and so much inlove....Maybe this is the pressure of nearly meeting my BF:rolleyes::cwm38:

LEAHnew
16th January 2008, 13:13
what have u done Pare???:NoNo::Erm::cwm3::ARsurrender:

Mare i guess i need to change ur Pare's ym PASSWORD:D

We're fine mare:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Manilana
16th January 2008, 14:04
Sis Manilana you are right to always think positive...there's nothing to worry about...We're happy and so much inlove....Maybe this is the pressure of nearly meeting my BF:rolleyes::cwm38:

Im glad to hear that you are alright. Yes being in Long distance relationship in not very easy. Best wishe to both of you.

vbkelly
16th January 2008, 15:37
my point of view is, theres no problem of that bcoz thats the way you meet your gf/bf in that kind of communication and besides thousand of women/men are chatting online before you meeting each other.Im asking to the girls in here how many men chatting at you online before you found your bf/husband,this kind of relationship are needs TRUST and LOVE even your bf still chatting to other girl

rosstrtco
16th January 2008, 18:27
i dont think people should chat to others when they have a gf/bf, i dont, but i think my gf does, i dont mind i trust her and if she finds someone else well i was,nt the one for her, its up to the individual how they handle it good luck.

gracia143
16th January 2008, 19:57

Hi Lea! Been a long time...sorry for not being able to keep in touch of late. I hope you and your man are doing well. Speak soon. I miss you by they way...

Tiggers0608
16th January 2008, 22:19

Hi sis leah, hhmmm based on my past experience it not a good thing to know your bf's password, its better to still have some kinda privacy believe me sis :NoNo: trust your bf, im sure you would like him to trust you too di ba :xxgrinning--00xx3:

and im happy for you coz your with him now and having a good time with each other.

LEAHnew
17th January 2008, 05:43
Hi Lea! Been a long time...sorry for not being able to keep in touch of late. I hope you and your man are doing well. Speak soon. I miss you by they way...

:Hellooo::Hellooo:Yes sis we're fine :xxgrinning--00xx3: It's alright :xxgrinning--00xx3:
BTW sis any new pics:rolleyes:
Regards to Sir Trev:Hellooo::Hellooo:

Pepe n Pilar
17th January 2008, 13:12
Hi Sis Lea, I was chatting to a lady friend and then she said that she is chatting with her bf. So then i said go ahead it's ok. I told her she might send him the reply intended for me:omg:. So therefore, we can simply tell a friend that our bf or gf is online. That only shows she/he is more important than anyone else, isn't it?:)

kimmi
17th January 2008, 13:17

hiya Mare,

I am really glad everything is under the bridge now between u and pare..

I promise I will make it up to u next time..i guess yes ud better change that password, oooppps does he know about it already?

:NoNo::ARsurrender::Rasp: