PDA

View Full Version : DWP Sent Jamaican 'Windrush' Pensioner £33,000 Bill For Disability Benefits

Arthur Little
20th April 2018, 19:48
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/apr/20/dwp-sent-windrush-pensioner-33000-bill-for-disability-benefits ... :ReadIt:

:cwm24: ... What "jamaica" that?

grahamw48
20th April 2018, 20:32
This latest government 'farce' has certainly highlighted the deliberate change in the stance of the Home Office in 2012 , to one of HOSTILITY towards non-EU migrants... including OUR loved ones. :mad:

Of course that hasn't been a secret to us British Citizens who merely wish to marry the lady of our choice, and have her able to live together with us, as all other British Citizens can (including those in jail and/or living off the state) , providing they don't have the temerity to fall in love with a dreaded FOREIGNER. Then you will be expected to jump through endless hoops, be treated like criminals, and PAY and PAY and PAY.

Pricks ! :cwm23:

How about EVERYONE in this country having to have £62,500 in the bank or be earning £18,600 a year before they can marry or reproduce ?

Arthur Little
28th April 2018, 20:15
This latest government 'farce' has certainly highlighted the deliberate change in the stance of the Home Office in 2012 , to one of HOSTILITY towards non-EU migrants... including OUR loved ones. :mad:

Of course that hasn't been a secret to us British Citizens who merely wish to marry the lady of our choice, and have her able to live together with us, as all other British Citizens can (including those in jail and/or living off the state) , providing they don't have the temerity to fall in love with a dreaded FOREIGNER. Then you will be expected to jump through endless hoops, be treated like criminals, and PAY and PAY and PAY.

Pricks ! :cwm23:

ABSOLUTELY ... :iagree:! NOT forgetting the legacy wrought by an unprecedented turnover of Home Secretaries during the 13~yr tenure of :Britain:'s last Labour administration. :NoNo:

Amber ALERT: Bear in mind, too, that :poke: ... were the current political figurehead to be prevailed upon to resign, then our Home Affairs Department :cwm25: would, of course, be Rudderless. :wink:

grahamw48
29th April 2018, 00:16
I'm leaving this country very soon... and not coming back. I don't even bother to watch the news anymore.

Good luck everyone. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

johncar54
29th April 2018, 09:10
I guess it is the same in RoP but in Spain as everyone must register, everyone can prove their status. My Registration card shows I have been legally in Spain since June 1997.

In the light of the present farce, I am not sure how I could easily prove I am British if I were asked.