PDA

View Full Version : I got a nice surprise from my honey.....

gracia_006
14th January 2008, 04:19
Hi everyone! I should have shared this with you from the day I received the surprise from my honey.

I join this site last November of 2007 and have my first post (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=5429). I didn’t expect that my honey will find and read what I have posted here, after three days to my surprised I receive 2 dozens of Roses and it says on the card “ I am sorry I didn’t give much attention that you deserved” and it made me cry and feel guilty as I have doubted his intentions towards me. But now everything seems so perfect :)

I would like to thank this site and for all the people who have shared there humble opinions and it made me think truly I have found a good man…. In three weeks time he will be coming here in the Philippines to spend time together and to meet my family. I am very excited now and nervous thinking about how would be his trip. Thanks everyone and help me pray that God will guide us and bless us…

mach
14th January 2008, 06:49
I'm very happy for you Grace & I hope everything will work out fine. Good luck & have fun!:)

Mrs.JMajor
14th January 2008, 07:24
gosh im so happy for you gracia,i really do!! coz my hubby will come too on less than a month,not nervous as u do...excited yes coz i can hug him in real that been long time im dreaming (to hug :REDancedancer08:him)BouncyHappy:BouncyHappy:BouncyHappy::cwm12::REDa:love:ncedancer08::love18: Love18 Love18
:luv4::wiggle:

i wish good luck both of u gracia

juliet

Manilana
14th January 2008, 10:19
Great news Gracia.. Have a great time with your BF I can imagine how you feel now. Goodluck to you and to your BF.

KeithD
14th January 2008, 15:08
Concidering it's all my hard work that led to him finding it, I still haven't received my roses from him :NoNo: :D

magking
14th January 2008, 22:16
I'll send you roses Keith, if Grace and me end up together:)

Hi Grace:cwm38:

gracia_006
14th January 2008, 23:14
Concidering it's all my hard work that led to him finding it, I still haven't received my roses from him :NoNo: :D

Haha I will tell him about that sir.... :BouncyHappy::BouncyHappy:

joebloggs
15th January 2008, 03:28
yes scouser keith wants some rosey cheeks :butthead: :doh

and i know what time it is scouser keith, no work tomoz :Hellooo: !, i will not be online for a couple of days. :xxgrinning--00xx3:, off to see the queen with the misses :icon_lol:, she don't pass this time, she sleeps on the floor, and the dog gets the bed :doh

LEAHnew
15th January 2008, 03:38
Wow I'm glad to hear it Gracia:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3: Goodluck:)
Make me feel better :rolleyes:

gracia_006
15th January 2008, 14:03

Hi Honey! WELCOME to the forum:Hellooo::Hellooo:
Glad you are here too....:)

IanB
15th January 2008, 14:14
Great news - and I hate to say it, but I did say this to your first post:

Hi Gracia,

I agree completely with Keith - win2win. There could be many reasons behind this, including shyness, laziness, or plain social inadequacy! It does not necessarily mean he is not a good guy. The only way to find out is to be honest with him and tell him your concerns. He will either run away scared, or realise his errors and take the relationship forward. either way, you win!

You should also poit out that by searching around he should be able to call you for less than 10p per minute.

It always pays to be open about your concerns. But who am I to say after 2 failed marriages!

Ian

KeithD
15th January 2008, 14:19
I'm glad I wrote something like that....who knows how big he is :cwm24:

Mrs Daddy
17th January 2008, 17:21
goodluck for you both.as they said if theres agony theres harmony.so cheer up!

katherine
9th June 2008, 19:05

I think the admin needs to collect those roses now that u promise him..well that is if ure a man..he he he:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

KeithD
9th June 2008, 19:49
...box of strawberry ones :xxgrinning--00xx3:

magking
9th June 2008, 20:51
I think the admin needs to collect those roses now that u promise him..well that is if ure a man..he he he:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

I almost forgot. What's your adress Keith?
Liverpool red roses?

Marwin08
9th June 2008, 20:55
gosh im so happy for you gracia,i really do!! coz my hubby will come too on less than a month,not nervous as u do...excited yes coz i can hug him in real that been long time im dreaming (to hug :REDancedancer08:him)BouncyHappy:BouncyHappy:BouncyHappy::cwm12::REDa:love:ncedancer08::love18: Love18 Love18
:luv4::wiggle:

i wish good luck both of u gracia

juliet

wow ate juliet, ur hubby tomm is coming again.
As of this moment im so excited and nervous thinking my british friend is nearly coming. 2 weeks more to go. Im planning to roam him around jerusalem and nazareth and he's looking forward waiting 4 the sunset in the beach.

KeithD
9th June 2008, 22:21
I'll do the wedding night video....promise to keep as quiet as I can.....:rolleyes:

LEAHnew
10th June 2008, 02:38
wow ate juliet, ur hubby tomm is coming again.
As of this moment im so excited and nervous thinking my british friend is nearly coming. 2 weeks more to go. Im planning to roam him around jerusalem and nazareth and he's looking forward waiting 4 the sunset in the beach.

Sis that was last January:D:doh

Ate Juliet busy now processing her papers:)

gracia_006
11th June 2008, 12:13

thanks katherine for remembring it..... i guess he also remember it now:)

YES! Hans and I ended up together and we are very happy now, though the distance is so hard but we both know that soon we will be together again.

It was February of this year when he visited me for the 1st time, he met my family and my friends and before going back to Norway he ask my parents permission to marry me:)

We got married last may 16 in a civil ceremony, his parents came also to attend our wedding together with our so many guest.... hehehhe

Am leaving on sunday for manila to submit all our doucments for the visa application .....:Hellooo: yehey i hope you help me pray guys that we will be together soon before winter comes:-)

Piamed
11th June 2008, 13:06

YES! Hans and I ended up together and we are very happy now, though the distance is so hard but we both know that soon we will be together again.

It was February of this year when he visited me for the 1st time, he met my family and my friends and before going back to Norway he ask my parents permission to marry me:)

We got married last may 16 in a civil ceremony, his parents came also to attend our wedding together with our so many guest.... hehehhe

Am leaving on sunday for manila to submit all our doucments for the visa application .....:Hellooo: yehey i hope you help me pray guys that we will be together soon before winter comes:-)

Good luck Gracia!

patti1227
11th June 2008, 13:19
Best of luck. :)

kimmi
11th June 2008, 13:48

god luck sis grace, I wish u and Hans all the best..:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

vbkelly
11th June 2008, 14:07
Hi everyone! I should have shared this with you from the day I received the surprise from my honey.

I join this site last November of 2007 and have my first post (http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php?t=5429). I didn’t expect that my honey will find and read what I have posted here, after three days to my surprised I receive 2 dozens of Roses and it says on the card “ I am sorry I didn’t give much attention that you deserved” and it made me cry and feel guilty as I have doubted his intentions towards me. But now everything seems so perfect :)

I would like to thank this site and for all the people who have shared there humble opinions and it made me think truly I have found a good man…. In three weeks time he will be coming here in the Philippines to spend time together and to meet my family. I am very excited now and nervous thinking about how would be his trip. Thanks everyone and help me pray that God will guide us and bless us…

wow!!!what a nice surprised grace, goodluck to both of you

gracia_006
12th June 2008, 01:50
thank you PIAMED, KIMMI and VBKELLY:cwm12:

hirokf
16th July 2008, 22:36
hi grace,

Did you apply for spouse visa? how was it? I also have a norwegian fiancee, still contemplating as to what type of visa should we get.

Thanks for the info.

best regards :)

gracia_006
17th July 2008, 01:16
hi grace,

Did you apply for spouse visa? how was it? I also have a norwegian fiancee, still contemplating as to what type of visa should we get.

Thanks for the info.

best regards :)

Hi!
We got married here in the Philippines last May 2008 and we applied for an ENTRY VISA, the processing time is 3-4 months.

Right now we are still waiting for my visa, hopefully by september il have it.... YEHEY! :-)

Visit this site and you can get information on Visa's to NORWAY. heres the link : http://www.norway.ph/visas/

hirokf
31st October 2008, 09:51
hi gracia ,

u had mentioned before that u have a friend who applied for fiancee visa in norway. how's it going? were she able to get her visa already? how long did it take her to get it? thanks for the reply :)

aug06_2006
31st October 2008, 14:27
Good luck grace.

Frances
31st October 2008, 14:33
best of luck grace!

Ana_may365
31st October 2008, 16:34
all the best!Gracia:D