PDA

View Full Version : more info

rosstrtco
13th January 2008, 21:45
hi, i hope you dont mind but in my first thread i did,nt give alot away, i would like to tell you more about me and my fantastic gf lenn isobel, we met over 3and a half years ago in kl, i was in kl on tour with norwich city my other big love of my life, it was my first trip to south east asia and did,nt think it would be a trip to change my life, on my second morning i went to have something to eat with my mate and his philippine gf when she saw i was on my own she suggested i met up with her friend and within minutes lenn turned up, any suggestion of food and those girls come running, lenn stood there like a princess i was stuck for words and anything i tried to say well it just sounded :Cuckoo: she made me feel so relaxed from the first second that smile that giggle that black haire oh my god i was falling in love. we spent all week with each other i did,nt watch one game, when i returned to england i told my english gf who had made my life hell for 6 years that it was over, i dont now where i found the bottle to do it but it was either a life of hell or lenn no choice to be made. over the next few years we have had trips back and forth, sometimes meeting up in thailand, hong kong or good old manila my fav, i,ve been dragging my heels over getting married see i,ve never been married and have always been quite independant but life without lenn is hell so not only do i now what i need to do but i now what i want to do so with some luck and skill we will be married in march, can i just take this small moment in time to thank everyone who has either helped me so far or has just responded to a thread you should all be very proud of this site, one more thing lenn i love you :cwm12::Cuckoo::cwm38:

winner
13th January 2008, 22:19
well done mate go and get her

KeithD
13th January 2008, 22:36
No need for a visa, you can fit a Filipina in the case :)

vbkelly
13th January 2008, 22:38
hi, i hope you dont mind but in my first thread i did,nt give alot away, i would like to tell you more about me and my fantastic gf lenn isobel, we met over 3and a half years ago in kl, i was in kl on tour with norwich city my other big love of my life, it was my first trip to south east asia and did,nt think it would be a trip to change my life, on my second morning i went to have something to eat with my mate and his philippine gf when she saw i was on my own she suggested i met up with her friend and within minutes lenn turned up, any suggestion of food and those girls come running, lenn stood there like a princess i was stuck for words and anything i tried to say well it just sounded :Cuckoo: she made me feel so relaxed from the first second that smile that giggle that black haire oh my god i was falling in love. we spent all week with each other i did,nt watch one game, when i returned to england i told my english gf who had made my life hell for 6 years that it was over, i dont now where i found the bottle to do it but it was either a life of hell or lenn no choice to be made. over the next few years we have had trips back and forth, sometimes meeting up in thailand, hong kong or good old manila my fav, i,ve been dragging my heels over getting married see i,ve never been married and have always been quite independant but life without lenn is hell so not only do i now what i need to do but i now what i want to do so with some luck and skill we will be married in march, can i just take this small moment in time to thank everyone who has either helped me so far or has just responded to a thread you should all be very proud of this site, one more thing lenn i love you :cwm12::Cuckoo::cwm38:

wow its nice to hear your lovely story

rosstrtco
13th January 2008, 22:46
No need for a visa, you can fit a Filipina in the case :)

thing is can i fit in the case with her ? :doh

nigel
13th January 2008, 23:09
Ha haaaaaaaa! You had to choose between a Filipina and your English girlfriend who made your life hell for 6 years??? haha Decisions! Decisions!:icon_lol: Good luck mate!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

rosstrtco
13th January 2008, 23:21
Ha haaaaaaaa! You had to choose between a Filipina and your English girlfriend who made your life hell for 6 years??? haha Decisions! Decisions!:icon_lol: Good luck mate!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

no decision i knew what i wanted just hard telling someone its over, she went mad, i made some reason up to go out side i jumped in my car and went it was bad, two weeks later the police got in touch with me as i left i went to a petrol station filled up and drove of without paying coz i was in such a state :yikes: i can look back at it and :icon_lol: but lenns worth it

nigel
13th January 2008, 23:31
Ha haaaaa!! Thanks for sharing that with us mate!:xxgrinning--00xx3: I just LOVE stories like that!:xxgrinning--00xx3::icon_lol:

andypaul
14th January 2008, 00:17
Great story I met my wife due to football. So it is more important than anything, great story. Sometimes you have to break out of the routine and work hard for what you want.
Sometimes while trying to sort the visa and all the shenginans after your both together you do what wonder what your doing but one look at your missus and you remeber the reason why.

and that is to save the British high street from going bankrupt:doh

Manilana
14th January 2008, 03:22
Great story rosstrtco...Best wishes to both of you.

Jay&Zobel
15th January 2008, 20:06
Well done! Good luck to you mate

melmart
16th January 2008, 22:23
it was nice hearing your own love story with lenn.wish u both all the love and happiness and hoping to meet her one day,looking forward to that!!

rosstrtco
16th January 2008, 22:40
it was nice hearing your own love story with lenn.wish u both all the love and happiness and hoping to meet her one day,looking forward to that!!

hi you ok? lenn has joined the site look out for her post and give her a call see ya :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Mrs.JMajor
17th January 2008, 02:14
hi you ok? lenn has joined the site look out for her post and give her a call see ya :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hi lennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,
:REDancedancer08:
we are waiting for you (wink) :Hellooo::BouncyHappy::cwm12: :REDancedancer08:

KeithD
17th January 2008, 14:33

...and after all the names Rob called him :NoNo: :D

rosstrtco
17th January 2008, 15:46
...and after all the names Rob called him :NoNo: :D

anyone got robs address ? :behead:

IanB
17th January 2008, 16:04
Choosing a filipina over your English gf? Easy! Choosing to spend time with her rather than watch Norwich City . . . surely even easier? :doh

Good luck. Nice story.

Ian

rosstrtco
17th January 2008, 16:10
Choosing a filipina over your English gf? Easy! Choosing to spend time with her rather than watch Norwich City . . . surely even easier? :doh

Good luck. Nice story.

Ian

o that hurt :NoNo: the yellow and grenn of city or my little flip flop as i call her i,ll think about that one but pls dont tell her, lol

KeithD
17th January 2008, 16:55
anyone got robs address ?

Sheep Sex Trials,
Humping Farm,
AberTwitWyth,
West 'Kill the English' Wales. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rosstrtco
17th January 2008, 17:22
Sheep Sex Trials,
Humping Farm,
AberTwitWyth,