PDA

View Full Version : can i ?

rosstrtco
13th January 2008, 17:41
after landing in manila i skip off to the embassy and get things sorted then i,am off to the rural health unit, do i need to book this or just turn up ? can i get lenn to book this up so we can go the next day after the embassy?

andypaul
13th January 2008, 18:09
You need to get to the Embassy pretty early between 8 and 9ish is the best plan, if its to get the right to get married paperwork sorted but you could turn up a little later i guess unless things changed recently.

rosstrtco
13th January 2008, 20:06
is 11.30 to late i land about 9.30 so thats the earliest i can get there or should i wait till the next morning, and can i book the rural health unit up?

andypaul
13th January 2008, 20:43
Others may know for sure, but it maybe better to rest up the first day as you can never quite predict how you will feel and if filghts are delayed. No point in rushing around the first day and possibly making your self ill at the begining of the trip.

Its turn up and be seen i think you should be able to get in at 11.30 the website for the embassy whould tell you the latest and hopefully people will let you know of their experiences

winner
13th January 2008, 21:13
hi its better to go to embassy next day cos from airport to embassy a lot of traffic a round that time when you get out f the airport

rosstrtco
13th January 2008, 21:48
hi its better to go to embassy next day cos from airport to embassy a lot of traffic a round that time when you get out f the airport

thank you , what about the next step the rural health thingy do we book that up?

vbkelly
13th January 2008, 22:10
is 11.30 to late i land about 9.30 so thats the earliest i can get there or should i wait till the next morning, and can i book the rural health unit up?

hi rosstrtco you can book that from here at the same day you land by afternoon that's what my husband did

winner
13th January 2008, 22:12
your girl will know about the seminar that you have go to for paper that you need to marry cos she know what day it be on you have to do full day at seminar so will not be that day your go best to go next day when you go to embassy cos wen i went to seminar i went to province and it different cos thay only do seminars once aweek in manla i think everday i hope this help you

vbkelly
13th January 2008, 22:36
thank you , what about the next step the rural health thingy do we book that up?

hi rosstrtco what you mean the rural health you need to book i think you don't need that, why are you ill?

rosstrtco
13th January 2008, 22:42
sorry i thought first i go to embassy, no need to book just get there early then the rural health unit for pre-marriage councelling, but i,ll lenn to find out if we can book at what day, it will be makati or anti polo thanks for your help

vbkelly
13th January 2008, 22:49
no i think you need to book if your going to the British embassy bcoz the guard don't allow you to go in if you dont have an appointment inside

rosstrtco
14th January 2008, 19:26
i,am sure i dont need to book for the embassy but its the next bit i,am stuck on the pre-marriage councelling do you book that or turn up, wheres wales when i need the master

andypaul
14th January 2008, 19:42
i,am sure i dont need to book for the embassy but its the next bit i,am stuck on the pre-marriage councelling do you book that or turn up, wheres wales when i need the master

I think your have to ask the pre marriage rural health clnic as i know i never went to that i think i filled in a form and paid a fee. Every area differnt from what i remeber reading of others experiences on the web three or so years ago. So no one rule fits all, i would contact the centre or town hall you plan to go to.

rosstrtco
14th January 2008, 19:48
no i think you need to book if your going to the British embassy bcoz the guard don't allow you to go in if you dont have an appointment inside

thanks mate that helps, there,s no answere then i think i,ll ask the gf to start sorting that one out i just wanna get things running smothly when i land be nice to have sometime to myself and the gf for r&r (what ever that means) :Cuckoo:

winner
14th January 2008, 19:49
hi rosstrtco you not need to book for embassy just go there with your papers and pay the money and you get back the papers you need to marry i went around 10 am and i was out by 11am as i said before about the health thing your girl well see to this cos you have to see what day thay do it on the paper you got from embassy health people will need this to

rosstrtco
14th January 2008, 19:56
you lot are good, this help is so needed and i,ll pay you all back one day many thanks:xxgrinning--00xx3:

winner
14th January 2008, 20:04
hi again how long is your vacation for

rosstrtco
14th January 2008, 21:08
just off for 7-10 days should be long enuff time to sort it out and have some fun, come home and let the gf sort out her side of things then fly back out in march for the wedding, its a bit back and forth but its the best way for me

winner
14th January 2008, 21:56
hi rosstrtco dont for get the 10 days wait befor you can marry take care and good luck