PDA

View Full Version : "Wounds Heal, But You're Left With Scars" ...

Arthur Little
28th March 2018, 23:00
... say two men - each of whom has lost someone close through suicide. :cwm24:

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43572779 ... :ReadIt:

Suicide is the BIGGEST killer of men under the age of 45 in :Britain:!

Consequently, a new campaign - Project 84' - aims to publicise awareness of the [estimated] weekly average from that age group believed to've taken their own lives.

grahamw48
29th March 2018, 00:24
I can immediately think of three young men who I knew well, no longer with us after taking their own lives. Nice people , not 'crazy' in any way.

Relationship problems, all.

Ako Si Jamie
29th March 2018, 01:43
I can immediately think of three young men who I knew well, no longer with us after taking their own lives. Nice people , not 'crazy' in any way.

Relationship problems, all.

I can relate to that. Felt suicidal myself in a previous relationship at one point. Some women just want to destroy men - even if they've done nothing wrong. They're the crazy ones. Actually "crazy" is a too nicer description.

I've lived with two women in a relationship capacity before and both were total loons. Came across as normal to everyone in social gatherings but behind closed doors........

I had been living with the second woman for six weeks until she flipped one day. Punched me in the mouth when I had a tooth abscess. I left there and then and never returned. Haven't seen her to this day. Thankfully!

Took me years to get over their bullshit, predominantly from the first loon. Still haven't lived with another woman since these two. Sixteen years and counting......

grahamw48
29th March 2018, 11:53
Actually... another one too. How could I forget?

Super nice young man... 35 years old. A work colleague. His ex-wife was giving him a really hard time about seeing his little boy, and had been making his life a misery.

'Andy' drove his car into a tree and it then burst into flames... on a straight road, familiar to him. Not that long ago.

I just know it wasn't an accident. Poor guy. RIP mate.