PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year

stevewool
31st December 2017, 16:04
Another year has gone by and yes gone by very quickly indeed, in a few hours time it will be another start to another New Year so i would like to wish everyone a very happy new year and I do hope the year is good to you all.

It's going to be a special year for myself and Emma as that is when I intend to retire and move to pastures new and start a new life not having to live with the time of the clock telling me when and what I can do, so lots of changing and sorting these next few months.

Again a very Happy New Year to you all.

imagine
31st December 2017, 16:08
And a Happy New Year from Me too

stevewool
31st December 2017, 16:37
And a Happy New Year from Me too

Thank you Stewart , sorry to read about your problems over the last few months. How are the plans for moving back to the Phils going?

imagine
31st December 2017, 17:01
Thank you Stuart , sorry to read about your problems over the last few months. How are the plans for moving back to the Phils going?

I'm in the Phils now Steve, enjoyed Xmas and now New Year here, firecrackers going off right now. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
31st December 2017, 17:18
Happy New Year Steve, Emma, your families, and all Forum members :smile:!

Tawi2
31st December 2017, 20:16
Yeah, Happy New Year. I was going to go into London but didn't realise its now a ticket only affair. :Erm: Phoned Polomolok earlier, they had a mild earthquake just before new year. :icon_lol: Roll on 2018 :wink:

raynaputi
31st December 2017, 22:33

Happy New Year from me, Keith and our little furry spoiled brats! :holiday08:

grahamw48
31st December 2017, 22:45
Happy New Year to everyone, from Graham, Mercedes, and Geoffrey. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
1st January 2018, 16:53
Just after New Year, Pinoy time, a fire broke out in Davao and destroyed approx. 50 houses. Cause of the fire is currently speculation, but I was told it was most probably firecrackers inside a house :cwm25:

Arthur Little
1st January 2018, 17:15
Happy New Year to ALL from Myrna and myself ... as a rule, I tend to wait until the event here falls within the GMT timeframe before posting my greeetings. :biggrin:

stevewool
1st January 2018, 17:46
Just after New Year, Pinoy time, a fire broke out in Davao and destroyed approx. 50 houses. Cause of the fire is currently speculation, but I was told it was most probably firecrackers inside a house :cwm25:

The last time I was there for New Year and how everyone seemed to be lighting and throwing firecrackers around, well these things can happen.

Rory
2nd January 2018, 14:22
Happy New Year to you all.

Michael Parnham
2nd January 2018, 14:28
Thank you everyone and a Happy New Year to you all :xxgrinning--00xx3: