PDA

View Full Version : More proof to why Piers Morgan is a grade A bellend!

Ako Si Jamie
3rd December 2017, 19:38
A dating guru appears on breakfast TV to explain why foreign women make better partners than British ones, only to be rudely insulted by Moron Morgan.

http://www.itv.com/goodmorningbritain/news/dating-guru-richard-la-ruina-says-men-should-avoid-overweight-and-entitled-british-women-felicity-morse

:NoNo:

Steve.r
4th December 2017, 16:55
I think i would have given Morgan a few F's and told him his wife is a fat moose and walked out of the interview... :cwm23:

To be honest I think the same as the Guru guy, I would never consider a British ever again, I have a magical wife from the Philippines.

Ako Si Jamie
4th December 2017, 23:35
To be honest I think the same as the Guru guy, I would never consider a British ever again, I have a magical wife from the Philippines.

I think once you experience or even know of a good foreign woman, the seed is planted and the benchmark is set. No point settling for second best when you don't have to - but a lot of guys in this country are oblivious to the quality of women elsewhere and make do with homegrown women who are usually entitled and obnoxious and not up to scratch.

If a woman is happy to make you happy she's worth the effort. Not my words though but the creator of that wee verdict is bang on the money with that one.