PDA

View Full Version : eticket-missing letter of my address

PAT
7th August 2017, 12:22
Hello everyone, hope all are enjoying the holiday. I am a bit concern about my eticket. Three months ago I booked a flight to Phil to visit my family, my flight is on October. I just notice that one letter is missing of my address on my eticket.Is it ok? or do I need to contact the agency (TicketstoIndia)?

I hope someone can give me advice. Thank you.

SimonH
7th August 2017, 13:20
Where are you flying from?
I've never had my address checked when booking in, just as long as the name on the ticket matches the name on the passport.

PAT
20th August 2017, 18:44
Hi SimonH, sorry for the late reply. I am flying from Glasgow to Dubai, Dubai to Cebu....

Tawi2
20th August 2017, 18:57
Simon's right, they aren't concerned about your address, just that your name on the e-ticket matches that on your passport. Enjoy Cebu. :smile:

grahamw48
20th August 2017, 22:17
Just checked my last e-ticket and schedule (for earlier this year), which I print off via the airline email attachment. Always book online nowadays.

No mention of my address anywhere.

Surname and initials , plus booking reference, yes.

PAT
24th August 2017, 15:19
Thanks Graham48, I feel ok now. I was panicking when I noticed it. Thank you all for the response.:smile:

grahamw48
25th August 2017, 00:54
Walang anuman. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
26th August 2017, 09:52
I've heard of people not even having their e-ticket while checking in - just their booking reference & obviously their passport.

If unsure of anything best to contact the agency/airline beforehand because they may having different policies to others - just to be on the safe side.

PAT
27th August 2017, 10:23
Thanks Ako Si Jamie for your reply. I will tell my hubby about it.