PDA

View Full Version : Adventures in Asia Omnibus

Ako Si Jamie
11th June 2017, 18:42
I just noticed this while flicking through the numerous kindle books on Amazon.

I haven't read it yet so can't comment on it but this particular book is free to download to your phone, PC etc. To read it though you will need to install the kindle app which is free too, plus register an Amazon account if you don't already have one.

Basically, it's about an ex policewoman from Sussex who travels to Asia and eventually becomes a Christian missionary in the Phils.

Might be of interest to some.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Adventures-Asia-Omnibus-Natalie-Vellacott-ebook/dp/B071ZMTRW5/ref=sr_1_27?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1497201401&sr=1-27

Tawi2
11th June 2017, 21:28
Oddest place to go as a missionary given that its wall-to-wall packed with Christians,those rugby boys are in all big cities,even saw a gang in Davao,feral street kids with a penchant for glue sniffing :NoNo:

Ako Si Jamie
12th June 2017, 20:17
Oddest place to go as a missionary given that its wall-to-wall packed with Christians,those rugby boys are in all big cities,even saw a gang in Davao,feral street kids with a penchant for glue sniffing :NoNo:

Perhaps she was coverting the expats! :icon_lol:

Tawi2
12th June 2017, 21:10
Perhaps she was coverting the expats! :icon_lol:
More likely the sex-pats :cwm25:

Ako Si Jamie
18th June 2017, 20:21
More likely the sex-pats :cwm25:

Shave My Spider. £2.99. Received excellent feedback.

Author travels to Mongolia, Laos, Vietnam, Borneo, China and Cambodia.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01FUSO4XA/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1HTKS3VJN3QGY&coliid=I1BUJH6QAQGPUV

Tawi2
18th June 2017, 21:50
Been to all of those places over the years :smile:

Ako Si Jamie
19th June 2017, 19:17
Been to all of those places over the years :smile:

Your mate, Tommy Robinson, has the best seller on Amazon. Have you read it yet?

Tawi2
19th June 2017, 22:51
Enemy of the state?Not yet,studying flying manuals is taking up all of my free time,need to pass my NPPL.