PDA

View Full Version : How the mighty have fallen......

Tawi2
29th May 2017, 07:45
Oi, remember what your mate Obama said.........Get to the back of the Queue. :biggrin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFIr-GmvCoY

joebloggs
29th May 2017, 08:19
:icon_lol: Next he'll be going to Primark for his suits :wink:

SimonH
29th May 2017, 08:30
Should have ordered online from Matalan :wink:

Tawi2
29th May 2017, 11:10
A fellow shopper has accused David Cameron of "jumping the queue" to buy a budget multipack of socks in JD Sports.
Footage showed the former Tory leader apparently being given special treatment in London's Oxford Street branch.

It's less than a year since he was Prime Minister. Since then he's quit Parliament and been pictured at coffee shops, a funfair and out on the town.
The eagle-eyed shopper said Mr Cameron was spotted by staff and served immediately while other customers waited in line.
Flanked by two bodyguards, he can be seen in the footage taking the white socks to the cash desk to pay, before realising he has the wrong size.
He then returns to the accessories rack to swap the socks before heading back to the cashier - allegedly being given special treatment.
After purchasing the socks, smartly-dressed Mr Cameron slips them into his briefcase-style bag and scurries from the store.
He can be heard saying "I think we will have to skip this" as he realises he is being filmed.
The shopper who caught him on camera, and asked not to be named, said: "You might expect to see David Cameron in Selfridges, but not JD Sports..
"He looked completely out of place in his suit with two security men, everyone around him was smartly dressed.
"I don't know why he was so desperate for socks at that moment but they must have been important.
"I don't know why he deserves such special treatment now he's no longer Prime Minister, he just jumps to the front of the queue.
"Surely he could have queued up like the rest of us."

He couldn't even get his correct size :biggrin: He needs mollycoddling :biggrin:

stevewool
29th May 2017, 11:16
Would it not have been better for him to stand in line and have a good old chat with other folk? Sometimes that way you are just another person going about their business.

Tawi2
29th May 2017, 11:24
Remember his..................Just call me Dave, :biggrin: he doesn't do commoner nor queue'ing very well, he went to Eton and Brasenose. :biggrin:

Arthur Little
29th May 2017, 20:10
Remember his..................Just call me Dave, :biggrin: he doesn't do commoner nor queue'ing very well, he went to Eton and Brasenose. :biggrin:

:icon_rolleyes: ... Brazen nose, more like - taking advantage of his [former] status - in order to :Jump: the queue!

grahamw48
29th May 2017, 20:42
I often used to wander through Harrods when as a 19 year-old, on my way home from my job in London (Ministry of Agriculture)... on the rainy days. Always walked the 3 miles... couldn't afford transport.

Anyway, I used to spot loads of famous characters swanning around in there. I just doffed my cap :coucouchapeau: and scurried along, knowing my place... being careful not to damage any luxury goods as I passed by. :icon_sorry::Bolt:

Tawi2
29th May 2017, 20:47
I still get in Harrods now and again, and Harvey Nicks when I meet a mate for afternoon tea :smile: