PDA

View Full Version : Home alone 2

stevewool
27th May 2017, 20:00
Well it seems I am home alone again. I wonder how many times that is now? It's amazing how it starts too.
Have we any plans for this weekend? Well Ems, let's just see what happens, why?
The girls are asking if I would like to meet them Saturday night. How can I say no to that then?
Anyway, just back from shopping at Aldi, apparently we are going on a picnic tomorrow again. I did not know, but I had a list given to me for what is needed while she is out enjoying herself.
What I do for love, but hey, I have control of the tv and whatever I want to eat too. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
28th May 2017, 16:00
Talking about being home alone, I was 47 years' old before properly experiencing this feeling for the first time. Up until that point I'd had one or either of my parents (or BOTH) and/or brother for company in the house when young. After which, I was married to my first wife for twenty~four years until, at Christmas, 1991, she sadly succumbed to a form of cancer known as Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma. :bigcry:

Together we'd raised our two fine children ... each of whom had (fortunately - for me) grown to adulthood prior to their Mum's passing.

So, :icon_rolleyes: ... for nearly 17 years I was on my own ... until meeting and then marrying Myrna in 2008.