PDA

View Full Version : Ryanair and tricks

stevewool
23rd May 2017, 19:58
Any news is good news for Ryanair or is it?
Never flown with them so I cannot comment, but there is nothing worse then not sitting together with your partner or your mates when going on holiday.
Yes if you are travelling alone it will not matter I suppose.
I hate paying for my seat. I pay enough for the flight so why pay more? I pay if I am wanting the extra leg room seat but to me that's worth it. Why should I pay for the same seat as everyone else just so I can sit near the person who I booked the flight with at the same time and paid for both too?

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/travel/ryanair-accused-of-deliberately-assigning-middle-seats-to-passengers-who-don%e2%80%99t-pay-reservation-fee/ar-BBBrF7C?li=AAnZ9Ug

grahamw48
23rd May 2017, 22:29
I haven't used them , but my son uses them from time to time to travel to Sweden. Haven't heard him complain so far. :Erm:

Now, as my average flight takes about 20 hours, followed by a 6 hour bus ride, by comparison, I'd be happy enough standing all the way and eating my packup on a measly little Ryanair trip... if it was cheap. :biggrin:

Arthur Little
24th May 2017, 02:05
I pay if I am wanting the extra leg room seat but to me that's worth it.

Hmm ... :iagree: with what you've said in the rest of your post, Steve. But I've singled out the part quoted above for special mention, with me being a tall bloke like yourself. As, of course, is Graham.

Now my point is this:

Morbidly obese people, - whose corpulence is often (though, in fairness, not always) of their own doing, AREN'T - at the moment - expected to pay for two seats to accommodate their girth. And so ... :anerikke: ... WHY on earth (or, more accurately, in the air) should taller, slimmer passengers be penalised by paying extra for more comfortable legroom on account of their height - which is NEVER their fault? :icon_rolleyes:

grahamw48
24th May 2017, 09:07
Quite right Arthur.

Time to charge passengers per kilo. :biggrin:

Tawi2
24th May 2017, 09:12
Flew Ryanair the other week, cheap but does what it says on the tin :smile:

Michael Parnham
24th May 2017, 13:02
Quite right Arthur.

Time to charge passengers per kilo. :biggrin:

Wow, love it! :biggrin:

stevewool
24th May 2017, 13:08
Hmm ... :iagree: with what you've said in the rest of your post, Steve. But I've singled out the part quoted above for special mention, with me being a tall bloke like yourself. As, of course, is Graham.

Now my point is this:

Morbidly obese people, - whose corpulence is often (though, in fairness, not always) of their own doing, AREN'T - at the moment - expected to pay for two seats to accommodate their girth. And so ... :anerikke: ... WHY on earth (or, more accurately, in the air) should taller, slimmer passengers be penalised by paying extra for more comfortable legroom on account of their height - which is NEVER their fault? :icon_rolleyes:

Like you say Arthur, some cannot help there size, but I bet we all sit there watching them come down the isle thinking dont sit next to me.

grahamw48
24th May 2017, 13:25
... or you see the gorgeous Filipina looking above your seats ... :Rasp:.... but it always seems to be the ugly bloke behind her that sits down. :Brick: