PDA

View Full Version : What's your fav booze...?

aromulus
6th January 2008, 19:29
Tonight, I opened a bottle of 1992 Jonkheer Muscat (50 cl) I bought in 1998 in South Africa,during my stints on the QE II.

I had it valued not so long ago, and I reckon it is worth the £90 I was offered for it....
But then again, I only paid 2 quid for that small bottle in Cape Town... So my conscience was appeased...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Absolutely lusciously sweet and decadent. Jet was really impressed with it, she said it was "lami"...

I don't know about you lot, but although I am not a drinker, I do appreciate a nice glass of wine every now and then.

Or the odd san Mig when in Cebu....:D

eula mackay
6th January 2008, 19:58
love corona but not as much as i love san mig light!

rum and diet coke, tia maria on the rocks, baileys on the rocks and shot of vodka with slice of orange!

cocktails: love BULLFROG: half a measure each of tequila, vodka, tequila, rum, triple sec and blue curacao mixed with a dash of lime and half a can of red bull:doh

i do enjoy wine every now and again depending on my mood and food :Cuckoo:

Alan
6th January 2008, 20:47
A good malt.:D:D

Al.:)

nigel
6th January 2008, 22:25
Beer!:BouncyHappy:Beer!:BouncyHappy:Laughing gear!:icon_lol:

walesrob
6th January 2008, 22:31
Corona Mexican beer. I used to work at a radio station in Malta, and Corona used to sponsor our shows, we would all get a crate of the stuff free every month. Happy Days :party-smiley-012::Beer:

KeithD
6th January 2008, 22:52
Java dark roast coffee.....straight :)

joebloggs
7th January 2008, 10:17
I don't drink Dom, so you would be out of job trying to sell to me :D..

but you can't beat a nice pint of clear, straight from the tap, bug and germ free northern water :party-smiley-012:

KeithD
7th January 2008, 10:25
but you can't beat a nice pint of clear, straight from the tap, bug and germ free northern water :party-smiley-012:

That's what you think, but it's Cumbrian sewage :D

LEAHnew
7th January 2008, 10:50
Lambanog:D

joebloggs
7th January 2008, 11:35
That's what you think, but it's Cumbrian sewage :D

well i would rather drink that, than some wine , made from grapes squashed by some Italians feet :vomit-smiley-011:

:Hellooo: dom :D

h0ney_c
7th January 2008, 14:25
I don't like beer, but I love sparkling wines especially Champagne Henriot!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
7th January 2008, 14:38
Tanduay blue label..

Warning :
Consumption of this alcohol may lead you to believe you are invisible.

joebloggs
7th January 2008, 14:42
Tanduay blue label..

Warning :
Consumption of this alcohol may lead you to believe you are invisible.

don't you mean invincible :Erm:, wow invisible. i'll have some of that, then off to RBS to take an xmas pressie they didn't send me :REGamblMoney01HL1:, :Erm: but would the money be invisible to :doh

ervenescence
7th January 2008, 16:00
Unleaded.....:xxgrinning--00xx3:

scotsfiancee
7th January 2008, 16:21
Black magic (Tia maria mix with vodka and coke):Cuckoo:

rosstrtco
7th January 2008, 19:10
Tonight, I opened a bottle of 1992 Jonkheer Muscat (50 cl) I bought in 1998 in South Africa,during my stints on the QE II.

I had it valued not so long ago, and I reckon it is worth the £90 I was offered for it....
But then again, I only paid 2 quid for that small bottle in Cape Town... So my conscience was appeased...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Absolutely lusciously sweet and decadent. Jet was really impressed with it, she said it was "lami"...

I don't know about you lot, but although I am not a drinker, I do appreciate a nice glass of wine every now and then.

Or the odd san Mig when in Cebu....:D
my fav drink is a mso, 1/2 shot vodka 1/2 shot baileys 1/2 shot kahlua 1/2 shot disaronno mix with 1/2 milk 1/2 cream and sum ice cream top off with squirt of cream on top and the mso stands for ? any ideas no prize for the first wright answere but give it a go:)

Alan
7th January 2008, 20:16
Dandelion and Burdock! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

aromulus
7th January 2008, 22:41
Dandelion and Birdmuck! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:Erm:

chino
7th January 2008, 23:02
san mig, though it depends what i am drinking it off :)

aromulus
7th January 2008, 23:09
my fav drink is a mso, 1/2 shot vodka 1/2 shot baileys 1/2 shot kahlua 1/2 shot disaronno mix with 1/2 milk 1/2 cream and sum ice cream top off with squirt of cream on top and the mso stands for ? any ideas no prize for the first wright answere but give it a go:)

Piece of cake....

1 - My Sex Organ

2 - My Sexy Orgasm

3 - Multiple Screaming Orgasms

Take your pick...........:rolleyes:

fred
7th January 2008, 23:48
san mig, though it depends what i am drinking it off

Off what ?

Your rocker ?
Your head ?
A cliff ?

kimmi
8th January 2008, 13:41
Piece of cake....

1 - My Sex Organ

2 - My Sexy Orgasm

:omg::omg::NoNo::Erm::doh:Help1::Help1:

love8888
8th January 2008, 15:08
coffee w/coffeemate...........gin tonic

rosstrtco
8th January 2008, 19:18
Piece of cake....

1 - My Sex Organ

2 - My Sexy Orgasm

well done i like all three names but yes its the last one, just thinking about it i want one, a drink that is:Cuckoo:

chino
8th January 2008, 19:31
Off what ?

Your rocker ?
Your head ?
A cliff ?

I was thinking of a women :) :yikes:

RHB
6th February 2008, 14:03
Here in Dumaguete, they have all the hard liquor you want, as long as it is amber color, between 30 and 90 proof, and is called brandy or Rhum. beer of course is another matter, SMB is a world class beer, not the best mind you, but drinkable and only 14 Pesos a bottle 330ml. I don't care what anyone says Redhorse is not beer, it has to be some strange combination of synthetic ingredients, fire water I think they should call it.

scott&ligaya
6th February 2008, 14:35
SM pilsen, very cold, late afternoon on the terrace or a beach on one of the Honda bay islands in Palawan with my honey and her fresh buko!!............. aaaaaarrrrrgh I must be mad coming to the W Midlands for the next few years!!!! :doh:doh :yikes:oh well they are paying me stupid ammounts of money so at least I can retire back over there at 50 and mess about with my mates dive business.:cwm12::cwm12::Cuckoo: