PDA

View Full Version : Always a Labour voter, ERRRR ... don't know

stevewool
19th May 2017, 08:11
Many years and living at home with my parents and siblings the only politics was Labour, we all voted Labour and that was it.
I just followed the rest being so young and one of the youngest too.
In those days maybe Labour was for the workers all those years ago, but what about now?
Yesterday on the news a chap was saying his father would be spinning in his grave knowing his son was going to vote for the Tories and it did make me smile because how many of us would have thought that too?

Rory
19th May 2017, 22:30
The Labour Party has been fighting within itself and seems unstable at the moment. It is all quiet on the bickering front at the moment as they want to come across as a solid united party going in to the election. Love him, hate him or not bothered about him, Jeremy Corbyn is on par with Donald Trump when it comes to leading the country, he is not the right man for the job. I, myself will not be voting for him. At least get a shave and try and look the part.

Ok, I will get my coat. :NEW3:

stevewool
20th May 2017, 08:57
The Labour Party has been fighting within itself and seems unstable at the moment. It is all quiet on the bickering front at the moment as they want to come across as a solid united party going in to the election. Love him, hate him or not bothered about him, Jeremy Corbyn is on par with Donald Trump when it comes to leading the country, he is not the right man for the job. I, myself will not be voting for him. At least get a shave and try and look the part.

Ok, I will get my coat. :NEW3:

I have said I will get my coat and leave the country if he and his bunch of clowns get in. :Wave: