PDA

View Full Version : Rolf Harris released on the morrow.

Tawi2
18th May 2017, 17:04
Rolf Harris To Be Released From Prison On Friday

Rolf Harris, 87, is to be released from Stafford Prison on Friday, Judge Deborah Taylor has told his indecent assault trial at Southwark Crown Court.
Australian-born Harris is currently in jail serving time for 12 sex offences following a trial in 2014.
He was handed a six-year jail term after the string of attacks on girls as young as seven.
At London’s Southwark Crown Court, sentencing judge Mr Justice Sweeney said Harris showed no remorse for his crimes.
He said: ‘’Your reputation lies in ruins, you have been stripped of your honours, but you have no one to blame but yourself.’’
Harris was unanimously found guilty of molesting four girls, including one woman who was just seven or eight at the time and was groped when she asked for his autograph, and another two who fell prey as young teenagers.
The veteran presenter, who charmed television audiences for decades, was also convicted of a catalogue of abuse against another young victim, who prosecutors said Harris groomed from the age of 13 and used like ‘’his little toy’’.
The accusations dated between 1968 and 1986, and the girls were targeted between the ages of seven or eight and 19.
Harris had his CBE annulled at the order of the Queen following his conviction.

stevewool
18th May 2017, 17:58
The ex wife has some of his art work, I wonder if that's gone like his boomerang.

Longweekend
18th May 2017, 18:09
They should send him back to Oz..

Tawi2
18th May 2017, 18:10
Won't be out for long, I think he is being tried for another molestation :wink:

stevewool
18th May 2017, 19:34
They should send him back to Oz..

Too right, I wonder if they have thought of that?