PDA

View Full Version : What's in your bathroom?

stevewool
16th May 2017, 08:01
Having just coming out of the bathroom I noticed how many bottle of this and tubs of that and what is it all for.
You have face scrub, body scrub, condition for your hair, shampoo for dry hair, for normal hair and on it goes.
23 bottles and tubs I counted.
So what are these all for and who uses them all too? NOT ME.
I buy my soap from Wilkinsons and its a pack of 6 maybe and its what is on offer too but I do like Shield and Lux, next is shampoo again its what is on offer, Tresemme shampoo from Wilkinsons again and again only when it's on offer.
It's funny these are all I buy yet who buys the others.
Plus, I must add I always wash my face before I wash my bottom with that bar of soap. :biggrin:

grahamw48
16th May 2017, 14:51
Now that my son has moved on, I can actually see the shelves again, that had been filled with all his stuff... and just leaving me my soap , shampoo and toothpaste. :biggrin:

Actually my bathroom is fully kitted out for a disabled or very old person :olddude: to use, with a nice fold-down seat in the shower area and loads of space (and handles) . I can read a waterproof book while under the shower. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks taxpayers. :icon_lol:

stevewool
16th May 2017, 15:03
Now that my son has moved on, I can actually see the shelves again, that had been filled with all his stuff... and just leaving me my soap , shampoo and toothpaste. :biggrin:

Actually my bathroom is fully kitted out for a disabled or very old person :olddude: to use, with a nice fold-down seat in the shower area and loads of space (and handles) . I can read a waterproof book while under the shower. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks taxpayers. :icon_lol:

So the plastic kiddies books I sent for your son, you have kept them for yourself then? :biggrin: