PDA

View Full Version : Moors murderer Brady is dead

stevewool
15th May 2017, 22:02
Hes dead, simple as that.

Tawi2
15th May 2017, 22:05
Just heard it,may he rot in hell if there is such a place,and suffer for eternity the way he made others suffer,R.I.P....Rot In Pieces.

stevewool
15th May 2017, 22:17
Just heard it,may he rot in hell if there is such a place,and suffer for eternity the way he made others suffer,R.I.P....Rot In Pieces.

Whether there is a place or not, he and his partner should have been killed for what they did.
3 decades of paying for him to live his life in peace and warmth and food and doing what he wanted to do other than to die. That is wrong.

Arthur Little
15th May 2017, 23:25
Whether there is a place or not, he and his partner should have been killed for what they did.

:iagree: ... yet - as if by some :censored: ironic twist of fate - judicial hanging for such heinous crimes was only finally abolished in Britain less than a year prior to that evil pair being convicted! :cwm23:

Arthur Little
16th May 2017, 18:09
Let's look on the BRIGHT :biggrin: side - they're BOTH now dead - and if Brady is cremated :devil-smiley-029: (like Hindley was) there ain't a snowball's chance in hell of either coming back! :NoNo:

johncar54
17th May 2017, 08:57
I was somewhat disappointed about the way the media covered the story.

Photos of the victims on the front pages without any of the murderers would have been more appropriate

PS Death Penalty. The UK murder rate and crimes of extreme violence in which the victim might have died, have soared since it's abolition. Whilst being an atheist I am against the state killing of anyone but until they come up with a deterrent, which deters, it is the victims, and potential victims, who should be paramount

stevewool
17th May 2017, 09:02
I was somewhat disappointed about the way the media covered the story.

Photos of the victims on the front pages without any of the murderers would have been more appropriate

Totally agree.
He and his partner should never exist only in the history books now.
His ashes should be thrown down the toilet too.

Longweekend
17th May 2017, 09:16
+1 :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
17th May 2017, 11:17
His ashes should be thrown down the toilet too.

:nono-1-1: ... sh*te floats ... and the undertakers surely wouldn't want to pollute the sewage system.

Currently ^ (pardon pun) there's a bit of legal wrangling going on with Greater Manchester's Coroner's Office, as to final disposal of the ashes.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/moors-murderer-ian-bradys-ashes-13045255 ... :ReadIt: