PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

h0ney_c
6th January 2008, 12:29
To all the members who have offered me their precious advices regarding my first post in this forum, I really thank you all. I had a great time with my bf when he visited here in the Philippines and I am very proud to say that he is a perfect gentleman!

I just realized how being open to one another is crucial in a relationship. Honesty and trust are also important. When you have to say something to your bf no matter how bad it seems, say it, even if you think it will somehow offend him. With the combination of the right words, I'm sure if your bf really understands you, respects you and loves you, he will never get offended.

So thank you very much to all the members who have given me the courage to say things to my bf that initially I never had imagined I would be able to say.

Salamat po! Mr. Admin salamat din po!:)

kimmi
6th January 2008, 13:57
hi honey,

i am glad that everything went well with u and ur bf..:)

Communication is really the major factor to make the relationship work..

Goodluck and I am really happy for u..

andypaul
6th January 2008, 15:10
Great news glad it went so well for you both. Most Brit blokes would want you to be open and express any fears or doubts you have as long as politely said.

tiger@tigress
6th January 2008, 21:48
My best wishes to you both im glad everything is ok..

KeithD
6th January 2008, 23:02
You told him about the 13 kids, and 9 fathers? :yikes: Oh hang on.....confusing you with someone on a Manc housing estate :D

joebloggs
7th January 2008, 10:36
thats where we send the shell suite wearing, benefit claiming scousers, to the manc council estates, and their so happy :Hellooo::BouncyHappy: there, they have electricity, water and four walls :D

LEAHnew
7th January 2008, 10:46
Hi honey_c I'm glad to hear your news:)...goodluck to both of you:xxgrinning--00xx3: