PDA

View Full Version : General Election is around, can't you tell?

stevewool
10th May 2017, 17:34
You know when there is going to be a General Election as we are being offered everything, free school meals for everyone in primary school.
College students will get there £30 a week for the fags and beer back, (but if they put that towards there saving for the future that would help) :biggrin:
Scrapping student fees.
Where is all this money coming from, I wonder? And I bet he may do some of this if they do get in, but I bet it will be only for the few and not the many at all.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/labour-policy-would-mean-scrapping-tuition-fees-once-and-for-all-john-mcdonnell-announces/ar-BBAYtDa?li=BBoPRmx

Longweekend
10th May 2017, 17:51
Tax is the magic word Steve, personal and corporation...:cwm25:

stevewool
10th May 2017, 19:27
Tax is the magic word Steve, personal and corporation...:cwm25:

Yes tax the workers. :doh

Arthur Little
10th May 2017, 19:41
Yes tax the workers. :doh

...................... :yeahthat: and the occupational *pensions ... :anerikke: ... for all *mine's worth! :icon_rolleyes:

stevewool
10th May 2017, 20:01
In all my years of working and paying tax , it have always seems that the working man pays for most things.
There is a chap at work who has 5 kids and all he does is complain about he would be better of on the dole claiming with his kids plus he has another one on the way.
This chap has not got much , likes to play bingo and drives a battered car, no savings and lives from week to week, and maybe he may be better of claiming for this and that rather then working 45 hours a week .

Harry T
11th May 2017, 06:21
In all my years of working and paying tax , it have always seems that the working man pays for most things.
There is a chap at work who has 5 kids and all he does is complain about he would be better of on the dole claiming with his kids plus he has another one on the way.
This chap has not got much , likes to play bingo and drives a battered car, no savings and lives from week to week, and maybe he may be better of claiming for this and that rather then working 45 hours a week .

Steve you are constantly taking knocks at Smokers, and Beer Drinkers, now you mention that this chap doesnt have much, he works, its his choice what he does, most people live from week to week. Im not knocking you mate but it seems to me he is closer to the average guy out there, than what you are. You are middle class, but remember their is always someone with more, and someone with less, whoever we are we are very lucky to have choices, some people dont have those choices..:biggrin:

stevewool
11th May 2017, 07:38
Steve you are constantly taking knocks at Smokers, and Beer Drinkers, now you mention that this chap doesnt have much, he works, its his choice what he does, most people live from week to week. Im not knocking you mate but it seems to me he is closer to the average guy out there, than what you are. You are middle class, but remember their is always someone with more, and someone with less, whoever we are we are very lucky to have choices, some people dont have those choices..:biggrin:

We all have choices Harry.
But some people just likes to moan, and live life moaning about what they have not got and what this governments not doing for them.
One life is all we have and it's down to each of us to live that life how you want it.
Yes my life is not to everyone's taste and maybe your life is not to mine, but do we go around moaning everyday about it.
When I make a comment about folk, it's real people whether it's family members or people I work with and even folk on here too.
Again it's down to each of us to live the life we are wanting, but instead of moaning about it, do something about it.

Longweekend
11th May 2017, 10:01
The press is full of General Election rumours at the moment but I don't understand why anyone would vote for Lib Dems? they have said they would not enter into any coalition so why would anyone waste a vote on them? IMO there is more chance of their leader falling pregnant than getting elected....:Cuckoo:

stevewool
11th May 2017, 10:09
The press is full of General Election rumours at the moment but I don't understand why anyone would vote for Lib Dems? they have said they would not enter into any coalition so why would anyone waste a vote on them? IMO there is more chance of their leader falling pregnant than getting elected....:Cuckoo:

What they say now and what they do later is two very different things.
Vote Tory you know it makes sense.
In fact I will leave this country if Labour or any other party gets in rather then the Conservatives.
You heard it here first.

Arthur Little
11th May 2017, 13:34

Well ... :anerikke: ... he must've done something right to've got "this Fa(r)on" in the first place! :wink:

Longweekend
11th May 2017, 14:50
How far is this far Arthur?

Arthur Little
12th May 2017, 03:26
How far is this far Arthur?

Elected by his constituents for a start :cwm25: ... then chosen to be Party Leader. :smile:

Tawi2
12th May 2017, 07:48
Lib-dems have a sure fire winning policy,they pledge to let 10,000 Syrian refugees a year into the country :laugher::icon_lol: That's got to get everyones vote..........Right?:laugher:

Tawi2
12th May 2017, 08:05
Vote Tory you know it makes sense.
Middle class :wink:

stevewool
12th May 2017, 08:13
Middle class :wink:

Well I don't know about that, I like to think I am just myself with my own views about life and what I am willing to do for that.
Work hard and pay your bills , it's as simple as that.