PDA

View Full Version : Really Worried This Time

IanB
6th January 2008, 05:56
I cannot get hold of Mae.

False alarm I got through afyer 5 hours of trying. Does anyone else have problems getting a line to Philippines tonight?

Ian

aromulus
6th January 2008, 08:11
I cannot get hold of Mae.

False alarm I got through afyer 5 hours of trying. Does anyone else have problems getting a line to Philippines tonight?

Ian

I had the same problem on a number of occasions, as and when Jet was out of range of mobile phone masts.
Nothing to worry about.

ginapeterb
6th January 2008, 09:50
I always had that problem Ian, with my Gina, she was never in range when it was urgent for me ? don't be worried about this, now she is right behind me all the time, watching and seeing what I eat and what I spend, so enjoy the moment !!

KeithD
6th January 2008, 10:02
I still have problems getting through to Ping.......and she's usually sitting next to me :icon_lol:

:xxparty-smiley-004: Is it safe to come out yet? :D

h0ney_c
6th January 2008, 12:04
Hi, IanB!

It's been a long while since I last visited the forum. I'm glad that you and Mae seems to be okay now. It's common here in the PI to have poor network or signal especially if the number you are calling is in the province.

eula mackay
6th January 2008, 12:40
maybe its just the network, its the weekend anyway.

let us know when you finally get hold of her.

andypaul
6th January 2008, 15:07
I think due to the great number of Phils abroad the lines particularly at the weekend take a hammering.
Also if its one of the cheap call phone lines you were using they may have used much of their capcity which they have bought for this period already due to christmas and new year etc (only an educated guess not fact).

From what i gather the 08whatever number lines and others buy excess capacity the phone compaines have. At this time of the year i doubt the major phone companies need to sell so much due to the usage they have themselves with their own customers.
I noticed in early jan its always a bit hard to get though, to phil, but slowly recovers.

Glad you did get though in the end:xxgrinning--00xx3:

LEAHnew
7th January 2008, 11:27
:Erm: Any suspected Tampo (sulking)?:rolleyes:

Don't worry try again:xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
7th January 2008, 11:45
take it easy Ian, i never heard from my misses for a week sometimes :xxgrinning--00xx3:, oh how i miss those bliss free days :rolleyes:

i'm sure there is nothing to worry about, 90% of the things we worry about never happen anyway, so stop worrying , worry when you have to :D

and go with the flow :xxgrinning--00xx3: