PDA

View Full Version : Dinner and shopping

stevewool
6th May 2017, 17:05
A treat today was to go into town for dinner then a little shopping.
Cosmo was the place to eat and its been a few weeks since we last went to this place so it was a nice time spent chatting together.
It still amazes me when you do you around how many folk are checking there phones, and that's all ages too, put them down and talk to each other.
One and a half hours later it was into the shops, for me RED 5 and Jessops and for Emma is was every shop we went past.
Well i did enjoy the time looking around my two shops and all i could here from Emma i will buy you the GoPro, but i just cannot let her, so out we walked with just there magazine.
Next was every cloths shop and shoe shop there is going, and how is it you just look the other way and turn back and they have disappeared , best bet is to make your way back to the door and wait i say.
3 hours later back at home safe and sound and i did not have to say "I AM SO EXCITED" at all.
Now its Aldi time.

Tawi2
6th May 2017, 17:21
Cannot let her buy it? :Erm:
Get the GoPro,it wipes the floor with generic models,the 5 has image stabilisation,i watched the footage on my TV and its like watching a documentary :xxgrinning--00xx3: as a treat take your nearest and dearest to paris for a few days,the champs-elysees,right at the bottom go into the Abercrombie and fitch store,that entrance is like walking into a country house :cwm24: Oh yeah,half way down theres a Louis Vuitton store,i saw a load of women on the other side of the road taking pics :Erm: I thought there must be a celebrity over there :Erm: Nope,it was a handbag store :doh

stevewool
6th May 2017, 21:39
Cannot let her buy it? :Erm:

She will want to borrow the money from me, or as she says it can be for our anniversary but that's not till October.

Tawi2
6th May 2017, 23:05
She will want to borrow the money from me

Ahhh, if that's the case please be generous enough to loan her cash for the GoPro...Karma-grip....all the accessories AND the DJI phantom 4-pro drone so you can get aerial footage,it wont cost her...oh,sorry,i mean you :icon_lol: more than around 2 grand :wink:

stevewool
7th May 2017, 08:23
What is the difference between the first GoPro and there latest one, other then the price?
I did go into Jessops and was looking at them and there are difference in size, the first models are more cube like compared to the latest models.

Tawi2
7th May 2017, 08:55
The 5 black is the mutts-nuts or the doggies-danglies,voice activated,image stabilisation,4k,video,burst photography,slow-mo,on wide angle for photos it looks like a fish-eye lens so you get a wider field of view,the list is endless,i can keep it in my pocket and use it as a point-and-shoot its small and lightweight,if I drop it its shock-proof,i haven't regretted buying it even for a single moment,i have the remote-control and selfie-cum tripod for it,set it up if your that way inclines,walk towards it,then use the remote to turn it on,all in all a great little camera :smile:

mickcant
7th May 2017, 10:47
What is a 'GoPro' a super phone camera or similar ?
I fee so behind the times!!
Mick.:olddude:

Tawi2
7th May 2017, 11:04
Its an action-cam mick,strap it to you if you go climbing,running,swimming,diving whatever really and it captures your activities in video or photographs :smile:

mickcant
7th May 2017, 11:26
Its an action-cam mick,strap it to you if you go climbing,running,swimming,diving whatever really and it captures your activities in video or photographs :smile:

Thanks, it does seem useful.
Mick.

stevewool
7th May 2017, 12:39
Thanks, it does seem useful.
Mick.

And expensive too, but if its something that you may want, then its worth every penny.
Me I'm just a tight git who would like one for a play thing, so its got to be a little cheaper too, and the name may have to change too.

Tawi2
7th May 2017, 14:07
It IS worth every penny.................watch the video :wink:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr1UQjnorHI

Michael Parnham
7th May 2017, 17:29

Well, I enjoyed all the video's:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
7th May 2017, 18:05

You don't know how much this video has helped me make my mind up, well Emma's really. I ain't having one to film things like that. :doh