PDA

View Full Version : Best words to hear SOMETIMES.

stevewool
29th April 2017, 10:38
Today i am just minding my own business and yes i do that sometime and i bet you are finding the difficult to understand :biggrin:.
Anyway the next minute my daughter shouts downstairs "DAD" .
What a wonderful word to hear i thought.
Its amazing how some words can make you happy and others can make you sad, but today "DAD" is a nice word to hear. Not everyone will hear that word ever being said , just like the word "MUM", count your blessing people if you hear these little words.

Longweekend
29th April 2017, 13:47
Dad, isn't that the word that is usually followed by 'can you lend me'?....

Slip
29th April 2017, 14:06
Not when you are trying to sleep last night and every 5 minutes "Daddy, my ear hurts" So at 6am I had to take her into Loughborough walk in centre to be checked over. got some ear drops to use for a few days.

She's currently sleeping... I'm waiting to watch the football, then I will nap before the boxing tonight.

stevewool
29th April 2017, 14:30
Dad, isn't that the word that is usually followed by 'can you lend me'?....

Sometimes , but it can be "I am ready to help you lets go":xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
29th April 2017, 14:31
Not when you are trying to sleep last night and every 5 minutes "Daddy, my ear hurts" So at 6am I had to take her into Loughborough walk in centre to be checked over. got some ear drops to use for a few days.

She's currently sleeping... I'm waiting to watch the football, then I will nap before the boxing tonight.

Been there done that got the tee shirt 5 times.:xxgrinning--00xx3: