PDA

View Full Version : Posting a Selfie

stevewool
20th April 2017, 06:58
I bet we have all tried to do a selfie, hang about i will change that , I bet most of us have tried to take a selfie at some time or another.
But what about this idiot.
It may be good to put your selfie on here and lets all have a laugh at one another, i wonder who will put theirs on here, less then a handful i recon, and i bet they will be all mine too.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/most-stupid-selfie-of-all-time-police-search-for-groom-who-took-selfie-at-wheel-after-hes-caught-out-by-reflection-in-sunglasses/ar-BBzZ2tR?li=BBoPWjQ

Tawi2
20th April 2017, 07:06
Hand on heart i can say i have never taken a selfie :smile: that guys a geordie,says it all really :wink:

stevewool
20th April 2017, 07:40
Hand on heart i can say i have never taken a selfie :smile: that guys a geordie,says it all really :wink:

I have taken a few stupid ones , the ones like you dont know how to take one :biggrin:

Steve.r
20th April 2017, 12:10
Didn't you just delete all of them Steve :Erm:

stevewool
20th April 2017, 13:30
Didn't you just delete all of them Steve :Erm:

Yes Steve i did delete loads of pictures, but like any good photographer i always have copies, it just trying to find which folder the ones i am wanting are, plus having to time to scroll through thousands.
They are all on a separate hard drive and like I have said it's a job to do when Emma is at work, so there will be none of the are we going anywhere.:doh

Longweekend
20th April 2017, 17:39
I also have never taken a 'selfie', done lot's of other things but never a selfie...

grahamw48
20th April 2017, 18:28
I think this was when my webcam was playing up... just before I destroyed it. :cwm25:

stevewool
20th April 2017, 18:29
I also have never taken a 'selfie', done lot's of other things but never a selfie...

Don't know what you are missing:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
20th April 2017, 18:30
I think this was when my webcam was playing up... just before I destroyed it. :cwm25:

Tonsils looking good there Graham:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Longweekend
20th April 2017, 18:30
That's what i said to that gay guy...:biggrin:

stevewool
20th April 2017, 18:34
That's what i said to that gay guy...:biggrin:

Bum bum:biggrin:

stevewool
22nd April 2017, 08:04
Here you go two in one for you happy people.
Here is a selfie picture of a young lady doing the pose , but as i have said look into the picture and see what else there is.
Dirty bugger clean up all that mess i say.

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/style/a-womans-selfie-has-gone-viral-for-a-rather-unfortunate-detail-in-the-background/ar-BBA6iOd?li=AAnZ9Ug